17| Don't Mess In Their Way

I looked at myself in the mirror wearing my new uniform

I looked at myself in the mirror wearing my new uniform. I like the designs and look cute on this but the thing is that the skirt is kinda short for my liking, luckily we wear knee socks with it to cover some skin. So I guess it's fine.

Today is my first day of wearing my school uniform meaning it's Monday again. I already made my hair into twin dutch braids. I sprayed perfume to my body wanting to smell nice for myself.

After my routine I finally went downstairs to see my brothers, Alessandro and Cyry. Whoa! That's new, he rarely eats breakfast with us.

I walked to there direction as I greeted them 'good morning'. They both greeted me in return as Cyry gives me his big warm hug.

"You look good in that uniform Emery. " I heard Ale say as a smile forms on my lips in his compliment before showing him my gratitude.

I ate my breakfast silently as my brothers starts filling the room and start eating their own breakfast. I packed my lunch that Chef Dante cook for me and I'm set to go.

By the way, my cousins are not here because they got to their home yesterday which is sad but I'll get to see them later so it's fine.

We went to the school one hour early as expected. We went inside together which is surprising because they never tend to go the same way with Me.

"I'll send you to your class." Evron said before starts leading the way making me no time to decline it. I honestly like this side of them, where they treat me nicely.

As we walked through the hallway, some early students look at our way wide eyes and confuse while glancing to my brother's and my direction. Yep, Erman is also surprisingly trailed behind us silently.

After sending me to my class, Evron astonishingly hugged me quick as he lift my head before placing a peck in between my eyebrows leaving shocked in my place.

I miss this old Evron, where he used to always peck in between my eyebrows. That's like his own signature on me, whereas Cyry always place a kiss on my forehead or head.

I smiled widely at his affection making my whole demeanor alive even more. I looked at the room to see it's almost empty. Well there's like five students here. I greeted them nicely as I always do making them smile at me in return while some of them wave lightly at me.

I made it to my sit and starts preparing my book, notebook for notes and pen on my table. I grabbed my phone on my back and starts texting my friends a little, sending them good mornings and ask them if they're already in school. Xile and I are the only one who loves going to school early whereas the others despise going to school early.

I read my textbook until Khlai arrived follows by a sulking Fauvel in a few minutes. We kept laughing and make fun of Fauvel's sulking face until he smiles at us widely.

"OH MY GHAD! What day is today? " he asked excitedly as I open my phone to see the time before facing it to him. He squealed loudly again making my other classmates look at our direction which we quickly apologize.