61| The Bus

"Are you sure you're fine without me? " he asked for the umpteenth times today

"Cyry I'm totally fine. " I assured as I took a bite on my cereal. It's way to early to eat heavy breakfast right now , I might puke on the way to our trip.

"Did you pack everything you need? " he asked again while packing something on the small bags.

I mumbled a small 'ahuh' while chewing on my fresh blueberries that we picked on the farm yesterday. Yes, we visited one of my brothers's farm since its Ale and Evy's favorite.

The principal said that we can wear any clothes as long as it's appropriate and comfortable for us to wear. I wore my new set of clothes since my brothers insisted on buying it, well I didn't even know they bought until two days ago.

"Lets go! " I was snap back to the reality when someone pull my arm away from my seat.

"What's wrong? " I bemused while looking forward to the person who's still pulling my arm.

"We don't want to be late right? " He asked as he handed me my bagpacks with my essentials good for two days.

I was about to grab my things from him when he shook his head weirdly and continue walking out to the door with my bagpacks.

"Thank you Evy!" I shouted loudly while hopping closer to the car. I took a seat in between my twin brothers, still very excited for todays event.

We're going on a camp trip with my fellow schoolmates, yet my older brothers view it as if we're gone for a year so they are kinda protective and paranoid about it.

"Alright are you ready kiddos?" Darrel asked us in his most baby voice, more like a dying toad. Sorry brother.

My brothers are gonna take us to the school, where we all gonna meet up. If you're wondering, it's still very early at this time but we have no choice but to wake up early than usual.

The whole ride to school was tense, my brothers are acting as if we're gonna disappear anytime specially in my case right now.

Once we reached our destination, I hugged my hoodie closer to my body as I felt the coldness of the air hitting my bare face and hands.

"Here take this, make sure you're always warm. Boys keep an eye to your sister." Ale must have seen me freezing so he gave me his heating pad and place it on my hoodie pocket.

I gave him a small smile while waiting for my other brothers to come because they already head in to place our things on the bus.

"You good?" Bleuky asked while wrapping his arm around my petite cold body.

We're still waiting here for the other students to come, some students gave us some warm milk or coffee but my brothers won't let me drink it, instead they gave me a hot chocolate drink. Ale made them for us.