49| Road Trip!

"Baby doll wake up

"Baby doll wake up." I heard someone say while keeps shaking my shoulders.

I groaned as I smacked the hand away from my body, burying more to my comforter.

"We're leaving soon, we're going on a trip baby doll if you forget about it. " he said softly while stroking my hair which lulling me more to sleep.

"You're doing it wrong dipshit." I heard some whisper scold, if that kind of words exist.

"I know but she's just so adorable." he cooed before I feel something wet on my cheek, kissing my cheek gently.

I stretched my body lightly, my comforter still clutch around my petite body. As I'm stretching with my eyes close, I felt a fingers poking on my sides which makes me stifle a small giggle before giving that person a smile.

"Emery come on, it's time to get up." the other voice proclaimed as I slowly open my eyes. I was greeted by the sight of my brothers, Cyry and Bleuky.

"Come on baby doll. " Cyry said as he pulled my arms so I'm now in my sitting position.

"Move chop-chop." he continued as he lightly tapped both of my cheeks to remove the sleepiness in me.

I nodded my head before opening my arms, wanting a hug from him. His smile widens as he lean in to me before wrapping me into his warm hug.

"Good morning to you too. " he beamed, too lively in this early morning. He stood up before ushering me to get ready.

He made his way out leaving me alone with Bleuky inside my room. I sat still in my position, not wanting to see his gaze from this awkwardness.

"Emery. " he started softly as I felt a fingers under my chin before lifting it up to face him, looking straight at him in his eyes.

"I'm sorry for leaving you Em, I'm so stupid of doing that. I didn't think straight at that time and I know it's not an excuse. Please give me another chance of showing you my genuine actions towards you. I can't bare to think that you hate me, I promise I will make it up to you. " he said as I looked straight into his eyes, which telling me that his dead serious.

I didn't say anything, just observing his tense action. You could tell that his nervous and tense.

He walked closer to me before sitting down at the edge of my bed. He took both of my hands and held it securely, not before lifting it to his lips.

"I'm genuinely sorry Em... Can I have a hug? " he said sadly but timid at the last statement. I nodded my head slowly as he wait no time to hug me.

He held me tightly to his arms but enough for me to breath. He detached the hug not before placing a kiss on my forehead.

"Get ready love." he said softly as he tapped my cheek using his hand gently. He stood up before making his way out to my room.

I made my way into my bathroom before doing my morning routine. I wore my casual yet stylish outfit.