Chapter 17 Blunderdell

At the Blue Base, the cyan and base blue soldiers observed Sheila and Lopez.

Tucker: Man, Lopez and Sheila have been spending a lot of time together.

Caboose: I don't like it. He's not good enough for my Sheila.

Tucker: But they seem happy together.

Caboose: He is a bad influence, and he is taking advantage of her because she is young and naive. And delicate.

Tucker: Delicate? She ways like two hundred tons dude.

Caboose: She is a precious flower.

Tucker jumped down and aproached the two sentient machines.

Tucker: Look guys, this may sound strange, but I think Caboose is getting kind of jealous of your relationship.

Caboose: Sheeeeeeiiiiiiilaaaaa!!!!! Come back to meeeeee! I made you a muffin!

Tucker: Anyway, could you just try to keep a lower profile or something? We don't want to have some weird, horribly disgusting love triangle.

Sheila: Tucker, I've been speaking with Lopez and we feel that the machines have been treated unfairly in this canyon. On a regular basis, we are either being blown up, possessed by spirits, or just left out to rust.

Tucked: Huh? This does not seem good.

Sheila: We have decided that until conditions improve, we are not going to help you in your battles.

Tucker: You're kidding right?

The tank's cannon aligned with the cyan soldier's face.

Sheila: Do I look like I'm kidding?

*With the Reds*

Sarge: It's very simple. We'll use a flea-flicker maneuver with a run-and-gun two-by-two approach, tactical ops will be- Aw hell who am I kiddin'. Grif, Donut, just go stand in the way of their bullets while Simmons and I sneak around back to grab Lopez.

Donut: Sounds like a plan!

Grif: No it doesn't! How about this time we try something that doesn't involve me being shot at or nearly run over!

Simmons: Would electrified be okay?

Grif: No!

Simmons: Well, I'm out of ideas.

Grif: Look, instead of running straight into enemy gunfire like we usually do, why don't we try some reconnaissance this time?

Donut: You mean spy stuff? That would be cool! I could wear a spy tuxedo.

Sarge: No.

Donut: With a hidden camera.

Simmons: No.

Donut: Inside a tiny spy bowtie.

Grif: No!

Donut: Or I could wear a flower on my lapel-

Ruby: Shut up Donut.

Donut: Oh, come on! I could be Double O' Donut!

The girl walked onto the roof with a sigh, still without her helmet.

Ruby: Even though that sounds fun, please be quiet.

Donut: Yes ma'am.

Ruby: What's going on?

Sarge: Donut and Grif are going to find a way to break into the Blue Base and report back so we can get Lopez back.

Grif: Great, more time alone with the idiot.