makki, my hero

you were sitting crossed legged on iwaizumi's back with kenma next to you. bokuto now had noya and tendou on his.

both boys' breathing was coming out in short breaths. it's been ten minutes and neither of them were ready to give in.

atsumu was taking pictures of it with oikawa's camera while oikawa was timing the whole thing.

makki and mattsun were having their own push up competition. it's like they were in their own personal bubble.

the first two minutes you were scared of falling off, but now you were used to sitting on his back.

konoha and atsumu were next if one of them didnt give up within five minutes. "hey." you looked up and saw konoha throw a bag of chips at you. "that's the last bag."

"don't give it to me now." you said and threw it back at him.

"someone else will eat it if you don't." he threw it back at you. you two kept throwing it back and forth until iwaizumi spoke up.

"stop moving so much." iwaizumi said his voice a bit strained. you kept the bag in your hand before quickly throwing it back to konoha again. "y/n." iwaizumi bent his elbows to go down again.

"okay okay." you stayed still while iwaizumi's body moved up and down.

"could you guys like speed it up?" makki asked while laying on the floor, down with his push-ups.

"atsumu and konoha's next." oikawa said.

"we're gonna fall off." noya said and moved up.

"then we'll see who falls first." oikawa said.

konoha joined you and kenma on iwaizumi's back while atsumu went over to bokuto.

iwaizumi grunted at the extra weight on his back, but didn't fall. "you okay?" you asked him.

"mhm." you didn't say anything else. you leaned your head back letting it rest on konoha's shoulder.

"how long have we been doing this for?" bokuto wheezed out.

"around twelve minutes." oikawa answered.

you could feel iwaizumi shaking when he bent his elbows and went down. then he was shaking even more when he had to come back up.

"i'm done!" bokuto fell onto the floor and laid his arms and legs out like a starfish. konoha and kenma got off iwaizumi's back, leaving
you on.

iwaizumi let his chest down on the floor and you felt him take huge breathes. "iwa-chan you won!" oikawa announced.

you brushed the hair out of his face and rolled off his back. "is he even alive?" mattsun asked and you poked him in the ribs.

he stiffened.

"yup." you answered. "he's recovering." you laid down next to him, your head next to his. "so how ya doing fiancée?"

"my back hurts." iwaizumi complained to you.

"you won!" you said and did little jazz hands in an attempt to make him look up off the floor.

"how amazing." he murmured. "what'd i win?"

"me." you smirked when he looked at you.

"ill take it." he sat up slowly.

"guys the sun is starting to set!" noya shouted, looking out the window.

"let's go watch it!" atsumu said and those two ran out the door. everyone else followed you and practically had to drag iwaizumi outside.

you left him on the steps while you ran to the street with the other boys. it was a pretty sight.