that's a flamingo

it's been a year since you've gotten to tokyo. at first it was a bit weird and terrifying walking around, but you slowly got used to it.

semi was barely in the apartment some weeks and other times he wouldn't leave. you were paranoid when he had to stay at a hotel overnight for some meetings of his.

you locked every door and window and then cuddled with ollie in the beanbag chair while watching movies.

semi even left you a recording of just him playing an acoustic guitar as a calming sound for you.

on the other hand

iwaizumi hajime was only in japan for a visit to his parents before he had to return to america for his studies.

he was only there for two years before returning and staying in japan.

"i'm back!" semi announced. he waited next to the door for a greeting from you. "are you even here?"

"hi." you raised your hand in the air and sunk back into the bean bag chair.

"here." he dropped an envelope on you and you grabbed it before ollie could bite it. he had a habit of taking paper away from you.

no idea why

miya atsumu had invited you to a party!

"since when was he so old fashioned?" you questioned your friends antics before getting your phone out to call him.

"hey!" he immediately greeted when he picked up.

"a invitation through the mail?" you asked and flipped the paper around, making sure there wasn't anything on the back.

"it was cool to make!" you looked at the crazy font and many decorative symbols and pictures surrounding the eight words. "are you coming?"

"is that y/n?" hinata shoyo's voice asked from a distance.

"y/n?" bokuto perked up. "i haven't talked to her in years!"

"i talked to you last week bokuto." you reminded him.

"well it felt like years ago!"

"hi y/n!" hinata's voice overpowered atsumu's.

"hey hinata." you said and watched as semi's crouched down to where ollie was.

"are you coming to the party? it's like an all high school reunion!"

"where even is this party?" you asked, not seeing a location on the paper.

"sakusa's house."

"sakusa?" an unfamiliar name.

"one of our friends." atsumu came back. "so, you in?"

"i don't know." you looked up at semi. "hey eita wanna go to a party that's kinda like a school reunion?"

"sure."

"yeah. we're going." you answered.

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚

"thank you so much!" you hugged kiyoshi and he gave you a light laugh.

"you know I hate parties and love ollie. ollie over people? i think yes." he said and let ollie into his apartment.

kiyoshi lived about ten minutes away from you and semi. "i'll pick him up tomorrow morning."

"just go enjoy yourself." he pushed you down the hall and you nearly tripped. "have fun."