unholiness act of sexual unholiness

you hated your little bitch ass of a roommate

she had a guy in her dorm and locked the door and propped a chair up against it. your dorm key was mysteriously missing.

you've been knocking, pounded, and kicking the door for the last two minutes now and there was no sign of life on the other side.

the only way you knew she was still in there was because the lights were on and you could hear giggling every ten seconds.

you needed your clothes and computer. and you left your poor stuffed animal on your bed. who knows what unholiness act of sexual unholiness she's gonna do right in front of it.

you kicked the door one last time before going to semi's room. "ayo eita open up!" you said and knocked on his door.

my fist is starting to hurt

"didn't we just see each other ten minutes ago." semi said and let you inside. you flopped down on his bed and screamed into his pillow.

"roommate locked me out." you grumbled.

"again?" he chuckled and you glared at him.

"this is not a laughing matter." you said looked through your bag for your phone. "i have homework to and it's the weekend which means she'll probably keep it locked all weekend."

"shouldve opened the nature valley bar earlier." semi said and sat next to you. you smacked him with a pillow and laid back down.

"why? so she can put the crumbs back on my bed?" there was a reason you were saving them for the end of the year. you were moving dorms next year so you'll never see her again.

"at least you can spend time with me now."

"she's traumatizing my stuffed animal." you complained and semi let out a big gasp.

"not the stuffed animal." he covered his mouth. "that's just cruel." you wrapped your arms around his pillow and closed your eyes.

"i'll be back later." you said and grabbed your bag, taking out some money. you stole one of semi's jackets and threw it onto you before leaving the dorm.

you ran out of the campus and to the bus stop outside of it. after slipping the money into the box you found a empty seat and sat down.

thirty minute ride at the least

"aw fuck." you cursed when you saw your phone was at twenty percent. your form of entertainment was now watching the cars pass by and judge all the cars and peoples driving skills.

driving slow as fuck?

someones grandparent

ran a red light?

maybe some criminal who just stole from a bank

driving at 50 mph?

normal boring driver who drives 10 mph under the speed limit

i'm bored

there were only three other people on the bus with you. one of them could be a murderer. maybe you could be featured in some murder documentary.

if you can't get famous alive might as well get some fame when you die

the bus started to slow down and you recognized the familiar buildings and waited for the bus to stop before getting off.

maybe walking alone at seven wasn't a good idea..

you sprinted to your destination and threw the doors open. your sudden arrival scared ukai and nearly made him fall out of his chair.