usually how murders start

"well we clean up nice for people who were crying their eyes out yesterday." tendou said and spun his graduation cap around his finger.

the ceremony was over and now you guys were all surrounding the table, eating snacks. "yep." you said and drank your drink.

"come here." ushijima wrapped one arm around you and pulled you closer to him. you knew that ushijima pushed past his comfort line of physical affection just to comfort you.

"you have to deal with shirabu next year." semi said and poked your forehead.

"and you have to deal with me in two years."

"excited." semi said when tendou returned with a whole plate of cookies.

"here." reon handed you a box.

"you're giving me your camera?" you asked when you pulled the device out of the box.

"i got a new one from my parents. already got all the pictures saved so the cameras all yours." he said and showed you his new camera.

"wow."

"don't go and take pictures of peoples legs and ass on accident." tendou advised, leaning on ushijima's other side.

"ill try not to." you raised your camera up and stepped back, capturing the picture of tendou and ushijima. "look, not an ass in sight." you showed the four of them the picture.

you went through the gallery and found pictures from last night, past bus rides, games, sleepovers, and every other event that happened within the last two years.

"hey." shirabu said from behind you. "i'm heading back up, have to finish packing."

"ah shirabu. we'll miss you." tendou said and hugged the boy before he could run off. shirabu grumbled and got out of his hold.

"take sure to take care of y/n and don't let her do stupid shit!" semi called at shirabu retreating figure.

you grabbed another drink and watched as parents were starting to head back to the theirs cars with the third years.

"well I guess it's time to go." ushijima said and stared at the school. you just nodded along to his words.

"see you kid." reon said and placed a kiss on top of your head.

"i'll miss you." ushijima said and hugged you one more time.

"see you in a year!" semi waved before rushing off.

"you know well all come back and visit right?" tendou said and hugged you. he stood back up causing your feet to lift off the ground. you kept a good hold on your glass so your drink wouldn't spill.

"yeah, you better." you said and buried your head in the crook of his neck. "love you." you said almost too quietly.

"i love you too." he grinned and put you down. "ill see you soon." you watched as he walked away and stayed there until he disappeared.

"and i'm officially alone now." you mumbled and sat down on the sidewalk. you finished your drink and placed the glass down.

how did everything go wrong in less than 24 hours

"y/n." you looked over your shoulder and saw kiyoshi, your roommates ex walking towards you.

"hey." your eyes traveled down to his hand and saw him holding a nature's valley bar. unopened. "are you gonna eat that?" you asked.

"you can have it." he threw it at you and you caught it.

"wanna do something?" you asked and he looked down at the nature's valley before back at you.