premarital hand holding

"you're fucking insane." oikawa said over the phone while hajime was looking for something to wear. "planning a date without even knowing where you're taking her?"

"oikawa shut up, we've been waiting for this moment for a long time." mattsun cut in.

"yeah, and it's like their first date all over again." makki added. "this guy waiting until the last resort to find a place to take her and stressing out about it."

"i'm not stressing." hajime denied and pulled on a pair of jeans.

"you're totally stressing. this is the same tone you used on your first date." oikawa said. "it's adorable."

"shut up." hajime said and grabbed a shirt from his closet.

"hey iwachan, you should wear a tank top. unless you're going to a restaurant." makki suggested.

"we're not going to a restaurant." hajime said and looked back into his closest.

"then wear a tank top, she was staring at your arms the other day when you were wearing one." makki said.

"and i'm going to leave now." hajime said and picked up his phone.

"wear the tank top! my advice always worked in the past didnt it? or add a jacket to that outfit" makki rushed out before hajime hung up.

he looked into his mirror one last time and grabbed the end of his shirt, throwing it off his body.

once again following makki's advice

he got the tank top on and made his way to the balcony. doors are overrated anyway. you kept the balcony unlocked, so he simply slid the door over and stepped inside.

there were light footsteps pounding against the floor and he looked down to see ollie running towards him. "hey." he greeted the dog like a person, doing the same thing you used to do with haru.

he picked ollie up and walked to your room. "i think ollie likes me better." he said, leaning against your doorframe while you were sitting on the edge of your bed, looking down at your phone.

"no way." you still didn't look up at him.

hajime was waiting for you to look at him so he could see if makki's words were correct. "he came running into my arms the second i walked in. then again it isn't the first time someone had an obsession with my arms."

"oh shut up." you finally looked up and your eyes went everywhere except his arms.

"come here." you got up and walked over to him, taking ollie back. he wrapped one arm around your shoulder and you leaned against him.

"semi! we're leaving!" you shouted and let ollie down. ollie ran immediately towards semi's room and slipped through the little gap between his door and the wall.

"have fun!" he shouted back.

"and let's go." you two walked down the stairs and to his car. you got into the passenger seat when he opened the door for you and then he walked over to the driver seat.

"so, where are we going?" you asked, already knowing he probably wasn't going to tell you.

"nope."

"worth a try."

you reached over and took his hand, once again spinning the ring around his finger. you still had his dino ring in your jewelry box, sitting next to yours.

during the car ride you two were talking about what happened over the two years. he went off to college and got two years of his studies. you stayed with semi and helped him around with his music career.

"did you ever, you know, date someone else?" he asked, a bit hesitant.

"tried talking to two people, didn't feel right." you said and looked up to see his reaction.

"and why not?" he kept his eyes on the road.

"they weren't you." you shrugged casually. little did you know that was causing his happiness to just overflow.

"well i didn't do anything either." he admitted. "not even talking with anyone."

"wow, still loyal even when single."

"yep. and we're here." your head whipped to the side where the window was and looked at the sign.

an arcade

"i bet i can win more games than you." he challenged and got out of the car.

"i think you're wrong." you said when he opened your door.

"whoever wins gets the losers tickets at the end." he said and closed the door. "deal?"

"deal." he offered you his hand to hold and you denied it.

"i don't do premarital hand holding."

"you didn't seem to mind that when my dick was all the way insid-"

"shhhh." he just laughed and shook his head, holding your hand anyway.

you two got everything you needed and began with the basic basketball game. you both were more interested in hitting the ball out the others basket than actually getting it into the goal.

the dance battle was more of you two trying to sabotage each other. the water gun game was just the normal.

the racing game you both were crashing into each other while also trying to cross the finish line.

you ended up winning after two hours.

"and what did I tell you?" you said when you traded in both your tickets for a gun with rubber bullets.

"yeah okay." he said and tore open the box for you. he handed the gun to you and you loaded it up with the rubber bullets.

you were already sitting in the car while he was throwing away the cardboard box. when he got back inside and closed the door you turned and shot him in the chest.

"oh no." he said, looking down. "i've been shot."

"how tragic." you leaned over and picked the bullet up. you were about to shoot him again, but he covered up the gun with his hand and pushed it down.

"don't distract the driver." he said and kept his hand on the gun until you pulled the gun out from under his hand.

that made his hand smoothly land on your thigh and you didn't bother moving it. you were too busy reloading your gun.

"hey." he stuck the key into the engine with his other hand and started to back out of the parking lot.

"hm?"

"wanna make cookies?"

。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚+。★。+゚☆゚
spotify link in my bio
now don't mind me rewatching legally blonde and eating goldfish while waiting for my cousin to get home so i can call her
do my author note ever annoy u guys-
if they do then- we'll- just skip it bc i love adding it to the end