and they were roomates

"you guys should pay us, we had to babysit this maniac last night." makki said as he opened the door for semi and tendou.

"she likes you guys better." semi said.

"no, she's just tired of seeing your face everyday." makki stretched his arms over his head.

all four guys stayed in the room with you, so you didn't get up and run away in the middle of the night.

most of the party stayed somewhere in the house. some didn't even sleep.

"hey." ushijima walked into the room with a bottle of water. "where's y/n?"

everyone looked over at the bed where you were under the covers, only your head visible. you were still fast asleep and were unaware of the amount of people surrounding the bed.

mattsun and hajime were in the chairs next to your bed, leaning down on it while they slept. they both refused to sleep on the bed while you were there so they improvised.

you turned over and now your back was facing everyone except hajime. "this feels creepy." tendou said.

"it is." semi agreed.

"we can get her home later." makki offered. "just need your address." semi nodded and texted him the apartment address.

"goodbye." ushijima said before following tendou and semi out. oikawa was out getting food for everyone and things for your hangover.

makki took a picture of you three and sent it to oikawa. after he sent it, makki went over to the curtains and opened them.

you and hajime both covered your eyes. "dude close the curtains." mattsun said and turned around.

"please do." you rolled over on the bed. since you were on the very end of it, you rolled right off and landed on the floor.

"holy shit, you okay?" hajime looked down at you. your legs were in his lap and he pulled you up.

"i'm going back to sleep." mattsun said when he saw you now sitting in hajime's lap.

"sorry." hajime said, making you finally focus on what was happening.

"what? oh." you got off his lap and stood next to him. the room was now filled with awkwardness. "i'm gonna go brush my teeth."

you grabbed the toothbrush and rushed out of the room. makki chuckled and shook his head. "you guys are so different now."

"no shit. what do you expect us to be? all friendly and jumping onto each other?" hajime snapped.

"in a month or two probably." makki said. "just win her back dude."

"do you think my mind isnt running 24/7 on ideas how to get her back?" hajime asked. "all i can fucking think about is her. she's still has me wrapped around her finger after two years."

"good, now tell that to her. adding the two from yesterday too." makki started shaking mattsun awake. "or you can just straight up ask her to be your girlfriend again."

"where's the others?" you asked when you came back into the room.

"shiratorizawa guys left you with us." makki smirked and pushed mattsun off the bed.

"fuck you." mattsun half whispered.

"you're gonna have so much fun." makki ignored mattsun and clapped his hands together.

"i'm so excited." you said in a monotone voice and looked through atsumu's closet for clothes. hajime and mattsun left to brush their teeth and you were left with makki.