Chapter 7

A few months later

"IF YOU AREN'T GOING TO GET ME ANYTHING, THEN WHY THE HELL ARE YOU STILL LIVING HERE"!

" But, you can't just leave me out there ".

" I DON'T FUCKING CARE ANYMORE JASON. I'M GIVING YOU THIS ROOF BUT YOU AREN'T DOING ANYTHING TO DESERVE IT. YOU WORTHLESS CHILD. THAT'S ALL YOU ARE TO ME. JUST FUCKING LEAVE ALREADY. I DON'T WANT TO FUCKING SEE YOU HERE ANYMORE. GO DIE IN THE STREETS FOR ALL I CARE"!

Jason was now more than hurt. She wanted him to go out and get her some drugs by some scary drug dealers nearby. But the cost would be his childhood.

The many times Jason would walk by them just to hear what they wanted traumatized him. And his mother knew. But she didn't give a damn about it. If her boy got raped, oh who cares is all she would say. She would be fine with it.

But only because Jason was absolutely nothing to her. Only, Jason didn't know that. Throughout his life, he's done everything possible to keep both himself and his mother alive. But now, she kicked him out. And the pain he felt inside.

He always believed she would one day give up the consummation of both drugs and alcohol. But without him, there was no need to even believe in that crap anymore.

"FINE. BET YOU YOU'LL DIE OUT HERE FIRST WITHOUT ME"!!

And with that, Jason slammed the door shut. He ran and ran and didn't care where he ended. But then he felt guilt rising in him.

He ran back to the direction of his mother and really regret all those awful words he said to her. Because in the end, he loved her dearly. It was impossible to just give up on someone like that. Unrealistic.

Maybe he was practically forbidden to step foot into the house, but he wasn't forbidden to still somehow manage to keep her alive. He would never forgive himself if the cause of her death would be because he gave up on her. No, he wasn't going to let that happen.

In the Napier residence

Knock knock knock

" Baby, hurry and wake up! Your daddy wants cake"!!!

Marinette was asleep at the moment and Joker really was getting frustrated. He needed some birthday cake. And after five more minutes of banging on her door, he gave up.

"YOU KNOW WHAT?! BY THE TIME YOU COME OUT LOOKING FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY CAKE, IT'LL BE DOWN THE SEWERS"!!!

Joker huffed and started making pretend footsteps slowly fading away. And the door soon slammed open.

" DON'T TOUCH THE CAKE "!!!

" oh, I'll touch the cake if you don't get your ass in the kitchen".

The short blue haired girl quickly rushed to the kitchen and sat down.

"BUT, but, before we eat cake, I, shall make you breakfast" .

"But, you don't know how to". She said. Staying what was true.

" Uhm, I didn't before. BUT I DO NOW"!!!

"So, auntie Pam and Selina aren't gonna make me my breakfast today"?

" NOPE! Cause I'll be the one making it today".

"OOH, and, uhm, what are you making exactly"?

"SCRAMBLED EGGS MY DEAR. Scrambled eggs" .

Marinette was literally about to face palm, but she thought about it for a while.

"Well, if it's from my daddy, IT'S BOUND TO BE GREAT"!

" Hell yeah it is. Now, open those windows. I'm not sure if your eggs are gonna burn it not".