Chapter 9

So, this is what's been going on in the manor with Jason

"Hey you, what's your name again? Mr. Penny? I don't think so".

" master Jason. It's Pennyworth. Not penny, but you may call me Alfred ".

" Okay, Mr Alfred man, what are we gonna do now? Sip tea and wait until something exciting happens"?

"I'm not sure. What would you like to do"?

" I've got no idea. That's why I'm asking you".

"..."

Jason sure was a pain in the ass sometimes. Well most of the time, but it was all fun in the end. Well, for him.

"Jason, you use the salad fork for the salad. Not for cutting the sirloin. And you don't use the butter knife. You use the one with the sharper blade". Said Bruce, knowing Jason wouldn't understand the actual knife name.

" UGH EATING IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE WITH YOU MR WAYNE GUY"

"Master Jason, what have we discussed about the voices"?

" Right, sorry".

"Very good".

Jason continued eating his food and gave up on the utensils knowing he'd piss off Bruce. But that's what he wanted to do.

" you boy are impossible to deal with".

"I know. But it's you're fault you decided to take me away. Right? Right".

Bruce sighed with all his frustration building up but Alfred stepped in once again.

" master Jason, as we've discussed this several hours before, use the utensils properly and try to not interfere with master Bruce's dinner time. As you can see, he gets quite uneasy".

"Mr Alfred man, uneasy is not the word. I'd say he becomes a big ole ogre guy".

Alfred did his very best to hide his laugh but that didn't work. No, not at all.

Yeah, this often happened.

" Jason, as I've studied you over these past few weeks, I think you're in need of a few formal classes. And Alfred won't be giving them to you".

"What do you mean"?

" I'll be sending you to an all boys school in Europe. For a year to be precise. It won't really seem as long if you do as you're told".

"Hmm, and, am I gonna change"?

" a bit I suppose"

"Do they have creepy nuns" ?

Bruce was going to say yes but decided against it. Though, Jason was able to clearly tell Bruce's thoughts.

"No, there will be no creepy nuns".

" uh huh ". Jason just stared at him, a bit skeptical of his words but took off to annoy Alfred with a few other things.

Until later that night

Everyone was in their beds and Jason knew it was time to go out as all of the other nights.

He had to go see Marinette and tell her of this new information.

So he snuck out of the manor through the front door. Cause nobody would ever expect someone to enter or sneak out through the front door. And it was the least secured. So yeah.

Jason left and ran towards the same spot he first met Marinette at. And there she was waiting for him.

" Jay! You know, I don't get why he took you with him still, but if your happy".

"Oh, I am. There's this super cool guy, Mr Penny is what I call him. Bald guy, very old, I like annoying him a lot. There's also that dickhead. Known as Dick. Yeah, he gets on my nerves a little to much. And the guy that took me, well, he's so boring. I'd even call the penny guy my father".

" Hmm, well, at least you've got people "

"Yeah, you're right. Also, I have to tell you something".

" What"?

"The guy told me he'd send me to Europe. Some formal education thingy. All boys school. I'm not sure and I don't remember well. But he said I'd have to be there for a year".

" WHAT"?!

"Don't worry doll, I'll come back way sooner than that. Probably three months the soonest. The latest would have to be six months. But I'm sure you'll be fine without me".

Marinette just sat around and thought to herself, what would she do without Jason for that long of a time?

" Well, how are you even going to return sooner"?

"I have my ways. I'll just make sure to do the opposite of what they want. Drive those people crazy. Make them want to get rid of me. That's how I'll come back. But, there's much more to it. Than that. I can't really put it all in words".

" Hmm, and what if you change. Like completely. Would you just forget about me and never return"?

"I promise to never forget you. Like never ever"

"And how are you going to prove it"?

" Well, with this "

He walked over to her and slightly turned her head up to his. He leaned down and kissed her. Right on the lips. And he was at it for quite a while.

When he let go, she turned red.

"I-I d-don't know what to th-think of that"

"Of course you don't. My lips are almost irresistible to kiss. I mean, you'd want me to kiss you again. Right"?

" Uh, no".

"Hmm, thought it would work. Anyways, that's it. And I have to go or else they'll find me gone"

He quickly took off and Marinette actually wished for another kiss. But she didn't want to seem weird.

And while Jason was away, Marinette spent lots more time in her aunts house. Her favorite, Pamela Isely. Though it was sometimes weird.

It's like that woman already knew of the crazy things Marinette did behind her daddy's back.

"Mari darling, I've got ears all over Gotham. Just remember that"

It was kind of creepy.

And sometimes, that woman would talk of how much she really despised Joker, but loved the girl anyways. But only because she cared about Sabine. And Sabine eventually got married to Joker. Small wedding, but it was something.

But if it weren't for that, Pamela would just not even glance at the Napier's. Not one bit.

Yeah, Gotham's relationships with family and friends were all pretty fucked up. But that's what made Gotham unique.

Fun facts

The cow shit smell is really getting to me. And it'll only take a bit more for me to start yelling at the cows like a creep.

So, I like chocolate cake. Yeah, pretty interesting.

And lastly, I really hate having dinner with my parents. I usually have dinner with them once a week now, but when that happens, everything just gets pretty depressing.