Chapter 11

Jason crumbled the piece of paper and threw it away. Not really caring because if this was his real mother, then why would he care if she left him. That's the way it was, right? Neglection?

But Jason thought a bit more and wanted to learn more of the woman he shared blood with.

So he went down to the cave and looked for stuff up in the Bat computer. He searched up his own name and many files showed up. A little creepy, but there was information.

He clicked on his family tree and saw his father and mothers name. Until he saw that under his mother's name, it said she wasn't his biological mother. And a bit under her name, was another name that said this person was his biological mother.

Sheila Haywood

So he did more research on her and found out she and his father got divorced. And after a while, he got married to his step mother.

With this new information, he was now determined to find his biological mother and hope to get a better understanding on things that have happened in the past.

So he got to work and eventually found the location his mother and the joker were found in. So he quickly packed things and secretly left the manor without anybody knowing.

But Bruce saw him leave. So he followed him.

"Daddy"?

" yes dearie"?

"Where are you going"?

" just gotta finish a job somewhere".

"Can I come along? This place is getting kind of boring" .

"Sure thing, just don't get in my way when I ask you to. I've got lots of things on my mind right now. Got it"!

" Yes".

"Great, pack your bags cause we're going to Africa" .

Marinette quickly did that but decided to put a tracker on her dad for some random reason. Well, more like a after precautions and stuff.

The two got on a private Jet and quickly arrived to Africa. They landed on a specific country and the two got off.

"Okay, you're gonna have to get in that car over there. That guy's gonna drive you to our mini cabin while I go finish some serious business. Might be a few days though, so don't wait for me".

" Okay".

And days it was.

Jason got to the specific location and found his mother who didn't seem so warm when he tried to hug her.

"Sorry kid, looks like you chose the wrong person to rely on this time". She said and pushed him away".

" But, don't you miss me"?

"Oh, I do. I have actually been through so many places just to find you. But now, I was given a prize. I'm with the Joker" she said.

And that's when he burst in through the doors.

"HAHAHAHAHA! This is just beautiful, son finds missing mother and she rejects him. But darling, you've got something wrong. You may think I'm with you, but, I've changed my mind"/ he said and started grinning like a freak.

" WHAT "?!

Joker pulled out his crowbar and raised it.

" MOM! WATCH OUT"! And that's when he struck.

Marinette was super bored and kind of wished to have stayed home. But no. So she left the cabin and looked at her device and found the location her dad was in. Some weird warehouse around the corner. She was super bored, so she decided to find him. And she didn't care if he was busy or not. She wanted his attention. At least for a minute.