Recap

Chapter 1: Basically, Sabine and Joker meet. Have a nice small relationship going on. And realize they're going to be parents.

Chapter 2: Little Marinette is born and the small family jump out the hospital's window from the fortieth floor. They live in a small nice property and everyone is happy for a while. Some time later, Sabine feels ill and she goes to the hospital. Eventually she tells Joker of what he should live up to and dies. In the end, he tells her, "my name was only for you" as a thank you gift.

Chapter 3: Sabine's funeral finally takes place and Joker meets her awful parents. He really doesn't like them and continues on towards Sabine's coffin for a talk. Later on, Marinette is now a bit older and is on a happy killing spree

Chapter 4: The first time Marinette and her daddy go out and spy on Batman. With Marinette almost being caught by Robin but being told off by the tiny girl. Also, she meets Jason. Well, more like falls on top of him.

Chapter 5: Marinette snuck out for the first time to meet Jason. She also got him some food. The 'good kind'. But not without being seen by Batman. He had a good look at her and went after her for a while. Eventually, she was able to get away from him and return to Jason. When she was about to leave, Jason told her his name while Marinette did as well.

Chapter 6: Jason reveals to Marinette that his mother used drugs and that he didn't like talking about her at all. He also reveals to Marinette of the things he has to go through every night but doesn't like doing them. The villains sabotage Bruce Wayne's charity event turning it into a fright fest. Marinette also saves Jason by having her daddy aim at someone else by throwing a rock at him.

Chapter 7: Jason's mother yells awful things at Jason making him feel bad about himself, to the point she kicks him out of the house. It is also Marinette's 5th birthday and Joker makes her breakfast. But, he ends up burning it. Eventually they find Batman and attack him with all sorts of food and he starts attacking as well and it becomes a food fight. And eventually, when Marinette seeks Jason, he tells her what happened while she tries to cheer him up.

Chapter 8: The Joker was currently in arkham asylum so in the meantime, Marinette would spend much more time with Jason. One of the many great things they did, was dismantle car parts from both the Wayne and Drake manor. But Marinette eventually, gave everything back to Jason as he was the one that needed the money. Eventually, Jason turns nine and that's when he finds his mother dead. He saw it coming, so it didn't affect him as much. More days and weeks go by, with the Joker back of course, Marinette and Jason decide they finally go after the Batmobile's tires. He meets Batman and that's how his new life begins.

Chapter 9: Well, just a lot of funny things that happen in Wayne manor because of the young Todd. With Bruce basically doubting taking Jason in and Alfred believing in Jason. And, eventually, Bruce tells him he's gonna go to an all boys school to basically stop acting like an ass. Eventually, Jason sneaks out and tells Marinette of his newly found information. The two just talk about what's gonna happen later and off he goes. To "change". But they seal their sort of promise of him not forgetting her with a small kiss.

Chapter 10: Jason basically torments his mentor to the fact he is practically banned from stepping on those school grounds. Bruce is disappointed but has faith in Jason anyways. Jason later goes and looks around for Marinette in the day time. He eventually finds her by scaring her and basically begs for a welcome back kiss. He just likes her kisses. Months and Months later, Bruce decides Jason is ready to take on the mantle as Robin. Bruce has Jason promise to not tell anyone of this with an oath, which basically is broken minutes after it was sealed. Jason just ran off to tell Marinette about this, I mean. He was excited. Some more time later, Three years later actually, Jason gets a letter from the Joker, claiming he has Jason's mother. That's when Jason gets to work.

Chapter 11: Well, your author has you read Jason's death once more.

Jason isn't really interested in finding out about his mother, but curiosity is just always in the way. Jason does some research and starts feeling a sort of connection with his blood mother, even if he didn't even know her. So he takes off for his journey to find her. And after about a week, he finds her. He expects her motherly love, but receives only a stab in the back. Apparently she sided with Joker. But he comes out of nowhere and clears things out for them. Little Marinette was also with Joker, only she had no idea what was going on. She finds her dad and then Jason. She fights her way in but gets taken out a few seconds before the building blows to pieces. Batman himself was late and Marinette blames both men for the pain they've caused. She runs away, but not before she whispers one last phrase his way.

Now you are caught up.

By the way, their ages are 11 and 13. And now that I think about it, that's fucked up. But whatever. And if the ages make no sense, it's cause when you add many months up, it becomes a year or more. So yeah, if that made less sense, just remember the ages. Kay?