Chapter 13

Marinette awoke the next morning and decided she would finally start cleaning out the attic as it was filled with dust and cobwebs all over the place.

But when she went through the trapdoor, poor girl almost passed out.

"What in the fucking hell is this"! She whisper yelled.

It was quite early in the morning so she didn't want to wake the bakery owners up.

" JAY!!! WHAT THE HELL DID YOU DOOO??? I was joking"!

She had tears streaming down her eyes because whatever she saw in the attic, was not there anymore. Instead, she saw a place in which she could finally sleep in.

And downstairs, both Tom and Gina looked at each other.

"Should I tell her"?

" Nah, let the girl love this moment. She lost her friend and asked for a miracle. She's been through so much son. Let her love the moment".

The two adults smiled looking at the little girl as she ran inside and started jumping all around.

She's never acted like this. She was normally a person that would stay still and not get surprised with things as much unless they were from Jason. Though as this was from "Jason" , she wasn't in her home. Which made her excitement even more concerning.

Though, she was actually finally experiencing the life a normal child would have. One with no blood-shedding or anything of that kind. She was for once, going to be normal.

As long as her grandmother didn't get to her. Only then would the blood shedding commence once more.

A few weeks later, Marinette was finally enrolled into a public school.

"Remember Marinette, don't make a fool of yourself. Cheng's aren't to ever be making fools of themselves. Understood"? Said the glaring grandmother.

" Yeah, I guess ".

"Alright then. Go off to school girl".

Marinette walked out the bakery and waived a goodbye to the happy baker man and his mother. They deserved her happy waives. But as for her grandmother, that woman deserved nothing. All she ever spoke about was how she should've been named something else, and how her father was a literal disgrace to their family name.

That woman was very tiring. But Marinette continued her life.

Marinette walked and saw a huge building.

" In two more years, I won't have to walk as far. I think I'm supposed to be in seventh grade now. I'll be in ninth soon and I'll get to wake up at whatever time I want".

Yeah, Marinette liked the idea of going to school right next door to her own home. But she was currently attending a middle school, so she had to wait.

The eleven year old walked around the streets of Paris and found them so strange. Walking around Gotham, there was always a need to watch for crazy strangers and bad people.

Someone was always after her. But now because she was a nobody, just like everybody else, she didn't like it.

"Daddy, you killed my best friend. I'll never forgive you for that. But I don't like it up here. Please do something about this".

As a girl, she likes to talk out loud and her messages would always be sent to him. Credits to Ivy and her plants all over Gotham. But here in France, she kinda just realized her daddy was not going to get this message. So she continued walking towards school.