15. Dreaming of you

Hobi and namjoon were watching an English movie as they munched on chips. It was a free day for bts and the members had gotten up to relax at the dorm ,they deserved a break...
'Ohh that was a nice one!' Jhope said as he saw the main female protagonist slap a man square on the face.
'Oh oh what is she saying now!" He asked namjoon shaking his shoulders impatiently
Namjoon explained and they continued to be engrossed in the movie ,they were suddenly interrupted by a noise from the kicthen .
They turned around to see yoongi who had fallen off the high stool in the kicten get up ...'I am good I am good just slept off for a moment!' He said.

'Aish this ramen is cold jin hyung!!' Jungkook said as he sat next to suga who was rubbing the back of his head . jhope and namjoon laughed at suga before continuing with the movie.

'Just heat it up in the microwave brat! You should have come to eat when I called you it would have been hot then!" Jin said as he continued washing the dishes .

'Dont even say the name of that crazy contraption in front of me!!' Jungkook said..shuddering as he looked at the microwave
V laughed 'remind me why you are scared of microwaves again!'
'What! Those things can actually heat up stuff!! It could explode and kill you in a second!! This is serious!!" Jungkook looked at v who just leaned back in his chair laughing
'The great jeon jungkook!! The golden maknae of worlds biggest boy band is scared of microwaves!!' Jin bellowed in laughter and dodged as jungkook threw his cereal spoon at him
'Didn't jimin wake up yet?'v asked wiping his eyes from laughing so hard
'No he is super tired so I let him sleep in till he wants, we are on a break anyway..' hobi responded not turning his head still watching the movie curiously and laughing when one character fell down the stairs..

Of course he will know jimins tired!!
Stupid jhope and stupid jimin!! Cuddling together and knowing every thing about each other! Aghhh!! I hate everyone! Jungkook thought just as jimin entered the kicten

He rubbed his eyes with his small hands and yawned as he sat opposite to jungkook next to v.
'Good morning jiminah!' Jin said
'Morning hyung!' He replied as he looked at jungkook

'Kookie can you give me some Ramin please!' He asked cutely...his eyes wide and plum lips in a pout...jungkook was mesmerized as he just nodded, unable to find words.
Suddenly jimin was leaning over the dinning table towards jungkook...their faces inches away from each other...
'Feed me!?....' jimjn whispered,jungkook felt his hot breath against his lips..as jimin opened his mouth...
'jungkookie! why are you taking soo long.....' he said seductively as he opened his mouth again,all jungkook could do was sit there and stare at him.
'Comeon my kookie! don't make me wait...jungkook....'

'Jungkook!' Jungkook blinked and realized all the members were looking at him with puzzled faces
'What!' He asked looking down and trying to hide his blush
'Jimin as been asking you to pass him the spoon for the past 2 minutes!' V said
'Oh!! I didn't hear it' he mumbled
'Clearly !' Jin sassed
'Just get it urself! ' Jungkook said as he got up to take his plate to the sink
'What happened to not eating if jimins not eating?!' Hobi asked not liking jk being mean to jimin again.
'Ya i am not doing that anymore...he is not a baby!he can eat if he wants...' jungkook replied irritated because jhope questioned him.
He made way to his room .....what is happening to me.!! Why am I feeling like this with jimin...I am straight!!! And he is my hyung I should not feel this way!! I Should not get jealous when others cuddle with him!! (Just the thought angered jungkook!)

Back at the dinning table everyone was busy chatting except jimin
What did I do this time...he thought sadly...

///////_/////////////////////////////////////////_//////

Jungkook wanted to talk to someone about these feeling in him..... he was ignoring jimin like before he passed out for the almost a week now....and the older was completely crest fallen about the situation .
Jungkook was not intentionally hurting him...he was just confused about the dreams he was having regarding jimin. He was having them almost every night...
And the dreams keep getting more and more sexual....
Like jimin and him touching each other inappropriately...
Both of them naked and kissing on the kicten slab..
Having a steamy session during a rain..
Jimin porcelain white skin covered with hickeys...and his sweet moans...
Oh god!! The dreams were just too much to handle for jungkooks poor mind!!

But there also were some really sweet ones
- like jimin holding on to him as he rode a bike at night and one where
they walked hand and hand in a forest
In every dream jimin looked like an angel..and that didn't help jungkook! Not at all!

and that didn't help jungkook! Not at all!

( had to include this...this is just hilarious!)

///////////////////////////////////////////////////

Jimin was obviously devastated and pissed at jungkooks attitude towards him.
He was being kind and caring one minute and the next he was back to being distant.
He even purposely changed their seats during a fansign just to stay away from him.
He felt played...and angry because he didn't know the reason for the sudden change in the maknae..
But he couldn't really think much about it as they were just super busy with the Singapore musicbank performance.

*******

They were all waiting for instructions from their manager and as usual jungkook completely ignored jimin.
'OK so I have given the list of songs and the event schedule to namjoon...you guys have individual performances aswell pls refer to the schedule.
They all gathered around rm asking questions about the program and looking at the paper.
'Jiminah!' The manager hyung shouted
'You have to do a showdown with taemin!" He informed
'Oh this will be fun!' Yoogi said in a low voice as he smirked
'Why?!' Jin asked as he was the only one who heard him.
'Because taemin is funny and jimin loves to laugh!' Yoongi said
'Ohh' jin said as he looked at jungkook...

'Taemin also has a huge crush on jimin' yoogi continued as jin chocked on his water!

//////////////////////////////////////////////////

Heyy!!!! So I started a new book called
" he's ma man" so do check it out
Latersss 💜