18. Get a grip

JIMINS POV

The dinner was at a fine dinning restaurant...and I could easily see that it was yoongis choice.
I sat between jungkook and taemin.
The vibe of the place and the constant chatter was hurting my head . I was too hungry and sleep deprived to keep my head straight.
As the waitress arrived I hadn't looked at my menu and didn't know what to order
'Hyung will have some spicy noodles and a glass of freshly squeezed lemonade!' Jungkookie orders for me and I smile at him. He knows me too well, it feels like he can read my mind or something!
This kid is giving me an emotional whiplash . One day he treats me with care and the other day acts like he couldn't care less.
' jimin you shouldn't eat sour food at night it can upset your tummy !' Taemin said
Before I can open my mouth kookie says ' Hyung loves sour Food! He always has it..it doesn't upset his stomach...oh and please don't add any string beans with the noodle,hyung doesn't like it'
He beams like he is super proud of himself
I hear taemin huff and wonder why.
As the food comes jungkookies stake looks too good so I steal some meat from him, he just smiles and cuts up some more.
I sip the lemonade and place it back eating to my hearts content...then taemin passes me his soda.
I was about to try it when jungkook accidentally knocked it out of my hand...spilling it all over the table and my jeans..
Taemin immediately grabs some tissues to clean it up..
'Its ok..I will clean up..I have to use the washroom anyway' I say as it head to the bathroom
Something is definitely not right....

/////////////////////////////////

AUTHORS POV

Jhope looked at jungkook and taemin , he slammed his drink in the table.
'OK you gotta stop doing this!' He said seriously. Hobi was definitely a sweet heart but he was a scary dude when he was pissed off.
'You guys are not only ruining our dinner but also my peace of mind....i am already stressed enough with the musicbank. So pls act like adults!' Hobi says ,as jungkook and taemin looked down
'Jungkook I will talk to you after we reach home!.' Namjoon said his voice was calm but jungkook could feel how pissed off he was.
///////////////////////////////////////////

After jimin came back the atmosphere at the table was tense...tae and jin tried to crake some jokes to lessen the tension.
But nothing seemed to work..
After the horrible and awkward dinner jimin was tired and told bye to taemin and immediately slept in the car.
//////
Even as they arrived outside their dorm, the tension was so thick you could cut it with a knife.jungkook was about to lift jimin up bridal style to take him to his room,but hobi beat him to it
'Go stay in your room and wait for namjoon.' Hobi said and jungkook knew he was in trouble
He waited anxiously in his room and
After awhile namjoon came, followed by suga.
Namjoon rubbed his forehead and sighed in frustration
'Jungkook we know you are still a kid...you became an idol at a very young age ,but there are some manners you have to have in public. I always took pride in saying we raised you...but the way you behaved in the restaurant is inexcusable!' He says in a stern voice.

'Taemin is a senior idol than you and older, having a bitch fight with him in a high end restaurant when anyone could have filmed us...what were you thinking jungkookah!' Suga said his tone more calm than namjoons.

Jungkooks eyes filled with tears ,he felt like he had let down his hyungs... his hyungs meant the world to him. They raised him and made him who he is now.
Jin and hobi entered as namjoon continued ' Taemin is performing a showdown with jimin! In a program that is just 2 weeks away...causing a problem with him can affect the performance...it can affect our band...our reputation among other groups....hitman bang will have my head!'
Jungkook looked at them with teary eyes and jin immediately went to sit near him on bed.
'Besides he is our friend and was a guest at the dinner....i know you have feelings for jimin...but this is not the way to his heart!' Suga said even though it pained him to look at a crying jungkook, he had to know what he did was not ok...
'I am sorry hyung' kookie cried 'I am so sorry I let you down!' Jin side hugged him
'Its just tha-t i hat-te it when tae-min hyung always gets jimin hyungs atten-tion...I was soo jealous and c-confused.....i-i didn't want jimin hyung to drink from his glass! So I knocked it down!! I am sorry! I will never do anything like that again!'
The hyungs all melted on spot in front of the crying maknae. They could never stay mad at him anyway.
Namjoon hugged jungkook and kissed his head whispering 'its ok kookah...it is our duty to scold our little prince when he does bad things....we are just lookingout for our family.'
'We love you and just don't want taemin or anyone to think bad about our golden boy!!' Hobi said,his sweet smile back as he cupped Jungkooks face and wiped his tears.
'Yahh!! You are all in for a nice beating tomorrow!! You made my kookie bear cry!!' Jin jokingly scolded the other hyungs.
Yoongi ruffled jungkooks hair...'think about your feelings for jimin and if you feel like you do really like him..tell him!! Dont hurt him and don't hurt yourself by making any wrong decisions. Give your heart some time to decide what it wants!'
'Ohh yoongiah! You are giving the kid big advices at 11 o clock! He needs to sleep and so do all of us!! Let's get some rest...' jin said
As they exited....tae sticks his head into jungkooks room 'hey...need company!?'
Jungkook nodds.
'So want to talk about it!?.."
'I....I have been having these feelings about jimin hyung...and having these dreams....'
'What dreams?...' tae asked
'They...are all...um...' jk shuddered
He remembered the dream he had a few days ago....
Where he held jimin up with his thighs wrapped around his hip and back pressed to the glass of their practice studio...kissing licking and sucking on jimins plum full lips...he remembered how jimin moaned in the dream as he striped off his shirt to suck purple hickeys all over his small chest and neck....he remembered touching jimin intimately....jimin whimpering...oh God...even as a dream...he couldn't get enough of his beautiful hyung....

'-ro-romantic....the dreams were all romantic' jungkook completed blushing profusely and felt a tent form in his pants from just remembering the dream...(he lost count of how Many times he had to jerk himself off..because of these dreams)
'So are you gay?!' Tae asked casually.
'I still don't know...but I do like jimin hyung...,'
'So your sexuality is park jimin!' Tae laughed and jungkook couldn't help but smile. It was true only jimin made him feel this way...no girl or boy has even come closer to the way he felt about jimin.....
He slowly realized that maybe he always liked jimin romantically but was just too stupid to accept it.
At night he still dreamed about his flawless angelic hyung who danced around in white...in the dream they danced together looking into each others eyes and kissed.
Jungkook got up still remembering the dream and kiss vividly....he wanted to desperately know how jimins lips whould feel against his own. But decided to take sugas advice to understand what his heart wants first.....
///////////_____///////////

HEY GUYS!!!
DRUMROLL PLEASE!!!!
cubbyproblem presents to you-

"HES MA MAN!"

Don't forget to check out👆