22. Irritated beehive

TAES POV

'Hobi hyung we Have to do something....I am tired of this!! Both of them are miserable...and because of their sunken state moral is very low for all of us...I can't just see both of them sad and not do anything...they mean the most to me....help me hyung!' I said as I shake his shoulders.

'Taehyungah!! We have to wait for an opportunity. We can't just interfere now!!' Hobi says
'Can't we just tell Jungkook that taemin forced himself on minnie. Then he can confess and they will be together!' Tae said
'If we say that now jungkook may think we are making lies to comfort him..he is convinced that taemin and jimin like each other!...' hobi says and tae sighs as he lays his head on his hyungs shoulder.
'This is all because of that fucker! If I see him I will kill him!!' Tae says
'And I will help you bury his body!' Hobi says and tae looks at him 'hyung is with you tae, we will definitely try to fix this...but we should first see if they can fix this by themselves '

///////////////////////

JIMINS POV

taemin calling....

Ohhh not again!! I sigh as I deline his call for the 16th time today! It has been 3 days since the musicbank and I still can't find it in my heart to talk to taemin...I don't want to hear what he has to say...I definitely don't want anything to do with him anytime soon....

My hurt lip is still just healing and I have bruises on my arms and thighs..I hate it..it reminds me of how weak I was...I felt horrible, betrayed and used.
All the members were very supportive to me...trying to cheer me up..except jungkook
He is being, if possible even colder than before. He got hurt during practice by falling on his ass but refused to take my hand when I offered it to him.
He forced the managers to change our makeup schedule so his was far from mine..he actually put on headphones and refused to look at me when I approached him to talk.
I look over and see him playing some game on his phone sitting on the practice studio hall floor ,a little far from namjoon, yoongi and jin who were in some deep conversation.
He looks exhausted and annoyed...his eyes red and hair more tousled than usual. He even appeared miserable..was something wrong? Did i do something to upset him!? Why is he always upset with me!?
His behavior was actually getting on my nerves...my hormones and emotions already on overdrive with the whole taemin incident. I didn't think I deserve this....I have always tired to be there for him..and now when I need him...he refuses to be considerable. He even treats me poorly ,refuses to even make eye contact with me..let alone actually talk to me...
I sigh as the dance instructor informs us that the break is over...I busy myself to try and forget about everything

/////////////////

AUTHORS POV (FEW MINUTES BACK)

'So what's the great plan you wanted to talk about and why are me and jin the only ones here to actually listen to your great plan!' Yoongi said as he sat next to jin
Namjoon had sent him a personal text telling him to come and sit with them because he has a plan to fix the jikook problem...(yep thats what they were calling it)
'If we all gather around jimin and jungkook will sence something fishy so I just called you'
'So what's the great plan!' Yoongi asked
'Its actually not a plan...its just an idea..you see ,i saw that jimin was willing to talk to jungkook..so I was thinking...why don't we lock them up together then they will talk things out and everything wil-' namjoon was interrupted by jin who smaked his forehead dramatically
And yoongi sighed shaking his head.

'Ya!! Namjoonah! I thought you had an IQ of 148 and this is your great plan!! Oh thank goodness you decided to talk to us before proceeding with your idiotic plan...it would have resulted in utter chaos!' Jin said sounding relieved.

'Hey!! Whats wrong with my plan!' Namjoon huffed as his face reddened in embarrassment

'Whats right with it? ' yoongi asked 'jungkook is furious with jimin and jimin himself is super annoyed at the moment and locking them up together would be like irritating a fucking beehive! Come on namjoon!'
Namjoon sighed 'so what do we do!'

Jin looked at jungkook 'we wait....'

////////////////////////////////////////

JIMINS POV

taemin calling....

Oh this fucker!
As practice ended everyone started leaving....
'Guys its pouring outside so you can't walk back like the others did .you will have to wait for the car to drop u...' manager hyung said.
I looked around to see only jungkook and me in the room.and he seemed to notice that it was just us ,right now as well.
Before I could start a conversation..

Taemin calling......

Frustrated I pick up

'Oh for fucks sake when someone doesn't pick up when you call it means they don't wanna talk to you!!
TAKE THE DAMN HINT!!' I shout the last part and hangup, getting jungkooks attention
'Man troubles hyung?!' He asked bitterness and sarcasm in his tone...

And I am too pissed off for this crap today...
'You got a problem with me ?!'

///////////////////////////////////////////////////////////////

#1 on kookmin
This is sooo awesome
I love you 🥲🥲🥲
Latersss💜💜💜💜