26. Surprise

'Kookie....' jimin called as he put his bag down entering jungkooks room after a hectic practice.
'In the shower!' Jungkook shouted back...
Jimin smiled mischievously 'ohh...' he said as he silently opened the door ,striping of his Tshirt and unbottening his pants..
He slid the showers curtain to reveal jungkooks muscular back...'wow what a View!' Jimjn whistled,making jungkook laugh as he turned to face his boyfriend.
'Hello to you too baby...' he said as he lightly pecked jimins lips...
'Want company? I don't want you to feel lonely you know!' Jimin said as he played with the buttons of his pants , sedatively staring at his man while jungkook eyed him like a meal.
How the fuck could he not...jimin was just so fucking sexy but so adorable at the same time! It was insane.
'Wow what a considerent and kind soul are you!!' He laughed  causing jimin to feel tinglely all over.
'and yes I could never say no to your company love!' He said as he watched jimin slip out of his jeans and boxers.
Reveling his thick milky thighs and perfect bubble butt that jungkook worshiped every chance he got. Without wasting a second, he was  lifted effortlessly by jungkook who then kissed him roughly.
'Mm....ah' jimin moaned as jungkook bit his bottom lip and slipped his tongue into the older's mouth, loving the taste of him...he could never get enough of jimin.
Jimin snaked his arms around his boyfriend's neck and jungkook swiftly lifted him up causing jimin to wrap his legs around the maknaes narrow waist...
He was immediately slammed againt the washroom wall and jungkook hungrily ran his hands over his hyungs body,as if memorizing and worshipping every curve.
'Oh kookah!' Jimin shuddered as he tugged at jungkooks wet hair while the younger sucked wet kisses down his neck and went gradually to his ear, nibbling his earlobe knowing full well how sensitive jimin was,leaving him a moaning mess.
He trailed kisses down to suck and lick at jimins pink nipples which were begging for his attention....
'Ah..k-kook-oh my-' jimin moaned ,tugging jungkooks hair while his eyes fluttered shut.
'So pretty hyung,so beautiful, woah...just look at you..being an absolute mess for me' jungkook said as he pinched and teased jimins buds.
Jimin gasped at his action,eyes rolling back in pleasure.
'all mine!' He said possessive as he made jimin stand before kneeling in front of him. 'Say your mine hyung..all mine...only mine!' Jungkook said as he nipped the soft skin of his hyungs abs.
'Yes..yes jungkook all yours!'jimin mumbled, throwing his head back.
Jimin ran his fingers though jungkooks hair trying to control his moans as jungkook ran his tongue around his navel and dipped in, teasing, licking and sucking hungrily.
'Oh kookie!! Please stop teasing your hyung!' He whimpered and scolded at the same time!
Jungkook smiled as he took jimin into his mouth bobbing his head quickly....
'Oh! Oh god! Oh kookie! Ohhhh! Dont stop!!' Jimin moaned Adding to his pride. But jungkook was lost in his own world to hear anything, sucking his boyfriend's precum..devouring his sweetness which was so addictive to him.

It has been 3 months since the day in the rain,the day they became a couple and 2 months since their first time, but to jungkook everytime with jimin felt like the first time...every moan from jimins pretty lips excited him...every kiss was magic...every touch was heaven!
He felt on top of the world when he was with the smaller male, like just holding jimin in his arms was the best feeling in the world. He wanted to always touch ,kiss and pamper him.
Jungkook was so sure he would kill and die to just hear jimin giggle and wouldn't exchange anything in the world for what they had. He always thought all the protagonists in the Romcoms he watched were super cheesy and lame , but now was doing the same old cliche tricks to keep his baby happy. He found himself  willing to do anything to see jimin smile, even if it was wearing matching clothes with him on Korean valentines day or seeing the first snow with him or going ice-skating  with him... Hell! Jungkook even tattooed jimins initials JM on his ring finger which got him in a considerable amount of trouble with the Managers. He was sharing clothes. with jimin, buying him gifts on his birthday ( which he never did for any of his other hyungs,  causing Jin to pout and namjoon to be suspicious) ,waiting to go home together after practice, constantly recording jimin to an extent that his phone and camera had tons of pictures of the small cute boy who possessed the key to his heart.
To jimin, being with jungkook was a beautiful dream come true, except being with jungkook was even more perfect than any of the dreams he had.
The maknae knew everything about him, how to love him right, look after him, protect him . Everytime jungkook cared for him, scolded him for being careless or prioritized him before everything , jimin found himself falling in love with jungkook even more. He was completely swept off his feet yet again by the maknae...and absolutely loved being the recipient of all his love and attention. He  loved the special treatment, loved the cuddles and small cute gestures though which jungkook constantly reminded him about how much he means to the maknae now. He woke up everyday with a smile looking forward to spending time with jungkook.
The only problem they faced was that they had to hide their relationship from the members, being new to the relationship they decided to take it slow and tell everyone about their love only later on. They were also worried about how the members would react to them being a couple. This caused them to sneak around a lot..it was exhausting...it didn't help that jimin shared a room with hobi..
But nothing stopped them. They would secretly meet at night and cuddle together escaping back to their rooms at the crack of dawn. Have date nights in jungkooks room with pizza and see movies in jungkooks laptop cuddled up in bedsheet nests jimin build up.
Go on late night drives to eat ice cream and go shopping with the members only to spent a lot of time making out in the trial rooms in the pretense of trying out clothes.
So all in all...life was like their fairy tale.

'OH GOD! KOO-YES FUCKK!' Jimin's screamed as he came in jungkooks mouth.
'Oh hyung you are going to get us caught! Keep your voice down!' Jungkook said as he covered jimins mouth with his hand. Jimin kissed the inside of his palm and removed it.
'The members all went to check out a new restaurant kookah. I told them I have stomach flu and wanted to rest..they will only Comeback later..' he said with a wink.
'Oh! is that so? So we have time?' Jungkook asked holding him under the shower and looking at how the water dripped down his boyfriend's pretty face.
'Ya...So if you will excuse me , I have to help my sweet boyfriend with his down side situation now!' He wriggled his eyebrows playfully causing jungkook to laugh before leaning down and connecting Their lips in a sweet embrace.
He was a total goner for his clingy, adorable little hyung.

(I am a rookie! And i am still super uncomfortable with writing sex scenes..sorry guys)

////////////////////

'Jungkookie pass me the remote!' Jimin said as he sat comfortably on the couch in front of the TV,wearing jungkooks bright orange sweater which was too big for him and giving him sweater paws. Jungkook cooed internally at his cute boyfriend ,who was almost downing in his sweater as he passed him the remote, pressing a quick kiss on his mochi cheeks.
As he saw redness over jimins cheeks, he had to control the urge to squish his cute cheeks.
The members still didn't come back, so the couple decided to watch a movie in the living room.
On the account of jimin being sore from their events in the bathroom and then in the bedroom, jungkook helped him get dressed and suggested watching a  movie before bed when jimin said he didn't want to sleep just yet.
Jungkook placed the steaks he cooked for them on the teapoi and got them drinks as well . When the movie started to play , they ate in silence enjoying the   romcom jimin had picked out and jungkook backhugged jimin.
'Oh jungkookie stop! You are soo clingy' jimin said as he huffed in fake annoyance.
'Honey...You are literally the clingy one! Right now you are sitting on my lap!' Jungkook laughed and jimin turned a bright shade of red.
'Fine!' He said as he tried to move out of his boyfriend's comfortable lap,but jungkook stopped him 'I just said you were clingy i didn't say you could get up!'
Jimin giggled and snuggled closer, enjoying jungkook body heat.
Suddenly a kiss scene came up causing them to be tensed...the moaning and kissing noises filled the room and
Jungkook cleared his throat.
'So....should we just make out?! Or should I go jerk myself off again?!' Jungkook asked and jimin laughed before connecting their lips..
The kiss turned hungry pretty fast..and jungkook slowly pushed jimin to lie on the couch and got on top of him without breaking the kiss, jungkook sucked on jimins neck, grinding his pelvis against his small boyfriend's , causing a sinful moan to slip out of jimin.
'Koo-kah..the members-' jimin started as jungkook pulled jimins sweater over his  head to kiss jimins pretty nipples...
'Dont think too much baby...' jungkook said as a smile crept over his face seeing jimin under him trembling with pleasure. Just as he reached for jimins shorts-
'That was some Terrible foo- AHH MY EYES!!' hobi screamed covering his eyes at what he saw.
'WHAT DID I JUST SEE!'
'MY EYES! MY EYES!'
'OH MY GOD!'
'AM I ASLEEP !! IS THIS A DREAM!"
'I THINK , THE BAD SHRIMP AFFECTED MY BRAIN AND I AM SEEING THINGS!'
all the members shouted and jungkook fell off jimin, on to the ground and jimin blushed red.
Jungkook immediately passed jimin his shirt still sitting on the ground.

'Care to explain?' Namjoon asked

'So.....um..we are kind of together now I guess' he said looking at jungkook for help.
'Ya....surprise!' Jungkook said as he scratched his neck smiling at his hyungs.

////////////_/_///////////////////////////

Laters my beautiful people
💜💜💜