21. Heart bleed

NAMJOONS POV

I took at jin hyung who is on kooks other side and see my worry reflected in his eyes. This whole jimin and jungkook thing seems to be affecting everyone... specially tae ,who was even more depressed than he was before (due to his grandmothers passing) because jimin can't help him with his pain because he himself was an emotional wreck!
Seeing our maknaes sad has also affected our moral....
'Hyung!' I call and jin hyung looks at he his beautiful eyes red from crying with the maknae before he fell asleep...
'Should we just tell jimin that jungkook likes him back..then they can get together and everything will be fine again.'
He shakes his head 'we should never get involved between two people in love or between two people in hate...' jin hyung says wisely.
Even with his goofy exterior jin hyung was very mature and wise, I have always looked up to him...he was always there for me as my pillar of support..I can't imagine a day being the leader without my hyung with me.
He is a person who I respect because he earned my respect and not because of our age difference.
'if we do get involved it will only make matters worse...after this kiss...I don't think jungkook will easily forgive jimin...and if we talk to jimin about jungkooks feelings now it will be like giving that poor kid false hope...only they can fix this...'
'Can things get any worse ' I sigh
We are interrupted by a knock on the door and yoongi comes to view his face angery..
'Guys! Come to hoseoks room...its jimin!' He sighs. And jin hyung looks at me-

'Apparently it can!' He says....

//////////////////////

AUTHORS POV

Namjoon was pissed...he felt restless so he was walking back and forth to release some frustration...

Jimin sat on his bed with a blank expression...he hadn't planned on telling the members about the incident...but as soon as he entered the dorm tae and hobi noticed his wrinkled cloths and bleeding lip..
They forced him to tell him everything and was shocked at taemins behavior.

And then here they were now. The whole room was silent,except for namjoons heavy breathing...
'That jerk!! And to think he is an idol!! How dare he force Himself!! That-that aghhh God i don't have words to describe him....'
'Namjoon...calm down already!! We are all angery and you are not helping at all!' Suga glaring at him
'Oh I am sorry!!! Do I look like care if I am 'helping you!! I don't give a rats ass-'
'Well-' suga
'GUYS!! WE ARE ALL PISSED BUT FIGHTING WILL ONLY MAKE THINGS WORSE! BEHAVE OR I AM KICKING YOU BOTH OUT OF MY ROOM!' jhope fumed and looked at jimin, his dongsaengs pain killing him..
He knew how jimin liked and respected taemin and to be forced up on by him...jhope couldn't even imagine what it feels like...
'Hobi keep it down jungkook is sleeping in my room next door...' jin said
At the mention of jungkooks name,jimin who was quite till now start ed to cry..
Tae hugged him 'Jiminah I am sorry you had to go through that...'
'I-i wan-nted jungkook to be my first....' he sobbed 'even though he doe-sn't l-like m-e...I alw-ways imagined it with hi-m....my firs-st love...'
Tae looked at namjoon as of asking for permission to tell jimin about jungkook..he couldn't bear his cute bestfriends sobs...jimin was the kindest soul he had seen....he definitely deserved only the best..
Namjoon shook his head before coming to jimin.
He hugged him tightly...
'Forgive me jiminah! I failed you as a leader...I was the one who suggested to bang pdnim about you having a showdown with taemin..if i hadn't done that..then you wouldn't have had to face This...
'Do-nt be silly hy-ung you d-dint mean for any of this to happen..' jimin said relaxing in the hug.
Atleast he had his members with him..and that was enough for jimin..more than enough
'I am tir-ed, let's ju-st forget about this..I do-nt want to talk Bout this anymore..'
Jimin said as he wiped his tears and smiled at all of them
Suga smiled back...he was proud of his dongsaeng!!! He knew it would take a lot more to bring jimin down...Because he was a fighter.

///////////////////////////////
JUNGKOOKS POV...

'Ahh taeminahh...ummm' jimins moans echoed in my ears as I stared at the scene before me...jimin being held by taemin who kissed his neck and gropped his body roughly..
'Jiminah pls stop doing this....please you are killing!' I say as I try and get to them , tring desperately to reach for them but there seemed to be an invisible wall separating me from them, but i restless I wanted pull them apart?...to punch taemin?..to kiss Jimin Myself?...
I didn't know what i wanted...just wanted to do something...anything .

'Then die jungkook!! Who are you wanting for!! Be dead already!! Ahh!!! Taeminah!! Ohh babyyyy!!!' Jimin said as taemin slipped his hand into jimins pants..

'Jiminah pls I want you...I need you.i can't be without..you !!' I beg falling on my knees and crying as I helplessly watch taemin suck a hickey on his beautiful skin...

'I was always around you remember!' Jimin said looking at me with a sadistic smile....which didn't suite him at all..
'I was always following you around like a lost puppy..but I was too clingy for you! REMEMBER I WAS ANNOYING ' he suddenly shouted
'Now i have taemin..and I don't need you!' He completed and got on both his knees in front of taemin..his hands worked is zip and as looked at me smiling cruelly..
'NOO!! JIMINAH PLSSS!'

'NOOOO' I get up all drenched in sweat...
'FUCK!!!! not again!' I say before falling to bed...it has been 2 days since the kiss...since jimin broke my heart..and everyday I have nightmares..
'Why did I fall for you jimin...I really wish I didn't love you...because now it just hurts!!!
--------------------------------------------------------------

Feeling: dramatic 🙃
Laters 💜