31 EPILOGUE 2: THE WEDDING

100K SPECIAL...
THANKS FOR THE LOVE MY BABIES
**************************************

THANKS FOR THE LOVE MY BABIES**************************************

(Cuteness overload!)

JIMINS POV

'And....done!' The lady doing my makeup said. 'You look absolutely breathtaking!' She said smiling kindly at me, trying to ease my stress,I smile nervously at her.
'Oh God I am sweating like crazy. shit!...is this  makeup waterproof..' I ask as I check my self in large mirror in the dressing room. My blonde hair was a little overgrown and styled to perfection ,the custom made earing studded with tiny diamonds went well with the white shirt,the matching pants hugged my thighs nicely . I  sigh  before pulling on the simple  suit  that I picked out with taes and hobi hyungs help.
I try to wipe the sweat off my forehead without messing up the makeup, growing more anxious by the passing minute.
'You might want to calm down jiminah!' Hobi hyung says as he watched me fret and helps me wipe the sweat off with his napkin.
'I am trying hyung!' I say...trying I relax.
I have been sweating bullets since yesterday, worried about all the things that could go wrong . Since it was considered bad luck to see the groom before the wedding ,I had to move out of our hotel room to hobi hyungs place and not seeing my kookie didn't help with my stress at all.
Only he knew how to calm me down and I hated not being able to talk to him.
We landed in California 2 weeks  ago to finalize all the wedding prep, always  having dreamed of a beach wedding, we decided that laguna was the perfect place for our union. The beautiful beach was secluded giving us the privacy we needed and also had some fancy hotels for our few valuable guests.
The wedding preparations were exhausting...we have to set a menu for the buffet, arrange drinks, get wedding dresses,get decorators for the event, get flowers for the bouquets and corsages,set up welcome bags for the guests, arrange their stay and transport, plan the rehearsal dinner and the after party...all in 2 weeks time. We were beat and so greatful for the support from our members...who made this herculean task possible,staying with us and keeping us sane though out.

'Oh God this shirt is see through! Tae can you see my nipples though these! I knew I should have picked the linen one like hobi hyung told me to! Stupid jimin!'I scold myself as I face my bestfriend and best man who looked absolutely stunning in a slim fit white shirt and black suite with matching long tie and a signature silver pin that said 'JM&JK'.
Tae had tears in his eyes as he stared at me making me conclude the worst..'oh God so you can see my nipples! is that why you are crying!' I ask and see him sigh.
'Jiminah relax...your shirt is fine..and yes the makeup is waterproof, I told Nonna to get some because I knew you would get all emotional today . You look gorgeous ok ' he reassured me .
'i guess I am just getting all emotional cause I am so happy for you..its your big day I can't belive my minnie is getting married and that too to the love of his life' he said crying as suga hyung sighed rubbing his side to comfort him.
'Taetae...' I say my own eyes filled with tears.
'Oh comeon guys not all of you...its a wedding...its a happy occasion' yoongi hyung tried reasoning as he looks at me and tae hug, crying on the embrace. Hobi hyung also joined us, back hugging me his own eyes overflowing.
Yoongi hyung shakes his head before passing us the tissue box muttering 'kids...'