His Face ~Valentine's Special~

I started writing this two days early so if this is out late/early blame future Echo for putting it off. Also this is taking place as a 'canon' chapter I guess you could say-

~To the Story~

Sunday morning. Valentine's Day. It's been, what, five months since you've met everyone? Yeah that sounds about right.

You laid in your bed while playing a game on your phone. There was a knock on your door. You expected it to be Bad, but instead it was Sapnap?

"Hey Sap. Honestly I was expecting you to Bad," you chuckled. Sapnap gave a half-hearted smile. "George told me to come up to get you because he felt bad for making Bad go up all of the time. Lazy ass wouldn't get up and get you yourself," Sapnap replied.

"And why not send Dream?" you asked. "Dream is still asleep, but George only told me to get you so I'm not going to bother trying to get him."

You hummed. "Well go tell them I'm not getting out of bed."

Sapnap looked at you for a moment before nodding and walking away. You sighed. Valentine's Day always brought back bad memories for you.

It was your mother's birthday who'd been somehow killed in a raid. It always made you think. How could you have the ability to respawn endlessly but your parents couldn't?

Was it special to you and your friends? Were there other people in the world who could only die once and not come back to life? Was there really a limit?

The possibilities were endless. You could never come to a conclusion, because there was no non-cruel way to test it. Unless there is and all you could think of was killing everybody you meet over and over again to see if there's a limit.

After about ten or so minutes there was a second knock on your door. The door creaked open before you could respond. "Hey, Y/N," the voice of Bad rang through your head.

You couldn't help but blush a bit. Over the time you've known the boys, you grew feelings for the hooded boy. He just made your never ending life not so boring. "Heya," you replied.

Bad came over and sat your bed. "Have you been feeling well recently? You haven't really been leaving your room much," he said. You nodded your head. "No, no, I'm perfectly fine. Just been thinking about a lot of things recently."

Bad hummed. "Has it been affecting your mental health very bad? I don't want you to feel terrible.." he said. "That's really sweet that you care for me. But, yeah, a bit. I wouldn't say terribly." You responded, sitting up in your bed.

"Well I was going to ask this before but I'm not sure if it's a good idea since you don't seem too well today," Bad told you, looking off to the side out of slight embarrassment. "But there is something I do want to show you."

You titled your head to the side a bit. "What did you want to show me?" He reached his hands up to his hood after pulling off his glasses.

"Promise me one thing."

"Yeah?"

"Please be kind with your words?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't I be?"

As you finished your sentence, Bad lifted his hands up, the hood clenched in his fists. He pulled the hood down, and his face was revealed.

He had brown hair and pretty hazel eyes. He put his glasses back on after taking off his hood and what I guess you would call a mask.

"Bad.. you're so.. handsome? Is that the right word?" You complimented him. He blushed. "U-uh thank you!"

"You said there was something else you wanted to ask me? I won't mind, maybe it'll cheer me up a bit," you grinned.

Bad's blush grew ever so slightly.

"Will you.." he paused.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

.
.
.

"Yes."

~End of Chapter~

Aaaaaannddddd cut!
Omfg this is so rushed— also why tf wont Wattpad let my type italics and bold words at the same time without pressing it at the same time tf-

Words: 697

~EchoTheMuffin