Panic

Y'know how I said that I might do a side ship with Minty and one of the boys? Well, the decision has been made! I am going to do one.

Attack me if you will, I honestly don't care. Who is the lucky guy? Well you'll find that out soon.

Quick warning: There is a mention of anxiety and a panic attack, so just beware.

~To The Story~

You and Minty ended up spending the rest of the day with the boys. You had to admit, it was pretty fun. You finally learned after a while their actual names.

Currently, you were back at Minty's and yours house, deciding what to do. "Maybe we could go mining together?" Sapnap suggested. Everyone looked at Minty, making her ponder if she was in charge at the moment. She tilted her head in an innocent way before asking, "Am I in charge or something?"

You and the boys all glanced at each other before nodding in unision. "Well then, we're going mining!" She exclaimed while standing up from her place on the floor. Then all of you left to go find a cave.

On the way there, you thought you heard an Enderman nearby. You stopped walking for a moment before staring into the forest. Bad caught your gaze, and decided to ask you what you were looking at. "Y/N? Are you looking for something?" He asked you. "Y/-" You cut him off before he could finish his sentance. "Shh. I thought I heard something," you whispered.

Without being spotted, you slowly crept into the woods, looking for the source of the sound. 'What are you doing Y/N? Your going crazy,' you began to tell yourself in your thoughts. Then you heard the sound of an Enderman teleporting. You perked you're head up, checking your surroundings. All you saw was trees and grass. What you didn't see was that Bad had followed you.

He was really curious about what you were searching for. You began to walk deeper into the forest, along with your unnoticed follower. About around the middle of the forest, you spotted it. Standing there was the tall, black creature.

"Endy..?" You guessed, thinking that your Enderman had followed you out of the house. You decided to step closer to him, trying to confirm that it was your friend. The Enderman turned around, and to your delight, made the all too familiar purring.

Behind you, Bad had closed his eyes in attempt to stay safe from the Enderman. Once he heard the purring sound, he partially opened one of his eyes. There, he saw you and the Enderman getting along. "What the muffin..?" He mumbled out of pure confusion.

It was just loud enough for you to hear. You whipped your head around to find a very confused hooded boy. "Bad?" You asked, wanting to know how you hadn't noticed he followed you. "What are you doing here?"

"I was following you. Didn't you see me?"

"..No?"

~Meanwhile~

Minty was up in the front of the group, chatting with Dream, so she hadn't noticed that you and Bad were gone. George and Sapnap were too busy trying to find a cave that they didn't notice either.

"...Don't you think so Y/N?" She asked when she thought that you were still following. She waited for an answer, but to no avail. "Y/N?"

Slowly, Minty turned around to find that they were missing two of their friends. "Y/N?!" She shouted. "George, Sapnap, please, please tell me that you saw where Y/N and Bad went?"