Manhunt

Quick thing: I changed Minty's appearance a bit. Her right eye is a pale cyan with a dark green bolt for a pupil, and her left eyes is a very dark blue with a light blue star for a pupil. The rest is the same.

  ~To The Story~

It's been a little over a week since you met the boys. There hasn't been much to do other than mine, hunt, ect. Endy is still a secret, though. Currently, the six of you were sitting at the kitchen table.

"I'm bored," George groaned. Dream suddenly stood up, and said, "I know, we can play a game of manhunt!"

You all stared at him questioningly. "A game of what now..?" Minty questioned. "Manhunt," he repeated.

"Four of us are the hunters, and and the other two are the 'players'." It seemed simple.

"Are you out of your mind?!" The green haired female scolded. "What if our respawn runs out? What if we permanently die?!" Dream seemed to be thinking for a moment. It was hard to tell due to the mask.

"And how old are you?"

"Uhm.. twenty."

"Twenty years you've been alive, and you haven't once lost that ability, yeah? C'mon, this will be fun!" Dream said happily.

————————————————————

In the end, you played the game despite Minty's protests. You all decided on you and Dream to be the 'players', and Minty, Sapnap, George, and Bad to be the hunters.

The boys were the only ones who had any real experience with this. George tried to reassure Minty by telling her that they had all played it before. Things still seemed confusing, but you trusted Dream to guide you on what you'll need to do.

It started out in a plains field, far away from your house. The hunters were all circling you and Dream. You were casually looking around.

Out of the blue, he suddenly punched Sapnap, and you took that as a cue. The two of you bolted in the opposite direction. "What?!"

"Get him, get him, get him!!" Sapnap commanded. "You guys seem smarter," Dream said. "Oh Dream~" Minty cooed.

Bad punched both of you, boosting you into the water. "That was a good boost," you praised, and began to swim across the creek. "Oh my god—" Dream started. "We have like a four person boost train!"

The both of you had to jump back into the creek. It snaked all over the area. "Boost train!" The boys started shouting out. "Quick, someone go get wood— whoever's at the end," Bad commanded.

A few minutes have passed. You and Dream were wandering in a snowy area you hadn't even known was here. "I don't see anything!" You whined. "Usually there's something we could use."

You kept running, and jumped into the ocean. "You're seriously going to swim about a thousand miles?" Bad asked, as his him and his team were standing near the edge of the shore. Sapnap jumped in after you two, and was on your tail.

"George, get a boat. You're gonna need a boat okay?" You could just barely hear Bad's voice. "I don't even know what to do," you complained. Dream just nodded his head in response.

Eventually, you got to the land. You ran through a small valley. Dream checked behind. "What?— how are you right behind us?!"

"C'mere Dream~ c'mere Y/N~" Minty called. Apparently, her psychotic side started to kick in during the game.

The hunters were talking— mainly Sapnap complaining about hunger, and Dream started laughing. "Punching each other made your saturation go down," he giggled.

You were finally able to stop and collect basic resources. You were punching down trees. You'd guessed the other team was doing just the same.

You created a crafting table, and started work on making tools. You each had an axe, and were beginning to go around the mountain where faint voices were heard.

Turns out, they weren't coming from up the mountain they were coming from below the mountain. Sapnap had apparently run off. Bad shouting "Sapnap?" is what had indicated that.

As if on cue, a certain charcoal-haired boy emerged from the trees. He wasn't paying attention and ran right into Dream. He laughed, hitting him with the axe. You'd never seen a person actually get hurt, so the slight red glow emitting from Sapnap for a millisecond startled you.

Sapnap immediately pulled out his sword, and started to fight back. Dream was calling out his name, as if to taunt him. The duel ended in the blonde killing his opponent.

"YES!" He shouted in victory.

"NOOO!" Sapnap shouted right before his body proofed into thin air. The hunters from below the mountain were continually shouting, "Oh my god."

Bad began to scold Sapnap, even thought he wasn't going to hear him. You and Dream were running around looking for.. something. Truth be told you didn't know what was really happening, and was going along with whatever Dream did.

The hunters must've heard Dream destroy some of the leaves, because Bad shouted, "They're right here!"

"Where, where, where, where?!" George looked around, confused. Your pace began to pick up. "He's gonna kill you both," George warned Minty and Bad. "He's right here," Minty answered George's previous question, ignoring his warning.

Evidently, they lost sight of the two of you, and were searching a cave. The sun was starting to set.

"Oh- they're right here! I just saw them round the corner." Sapnap informed. "They're right here, they're right here! Oh.. my compas is going crazy."

"Yeah.. OH I SEE THEM!! I SEE THEM!" Bad suddenly shouted. You had to snack on your berries on the run, because the hunters were most certainly not going to wait for your energy to be restored.

Dream stopped to kill some sheep. "What are you doing?!" You quietly cursed him. He caught sight of Bad, and started to run again after picking up the mutton.

"Oh my god.." the blonde deadpanned. "Oh Dream~ you have no armour!" Sapnap shouted. George and Minty had been oddly quiet. "None of the caves had iron! What is this?!" He scowled.

You felt a punch, then another. Presumably from Bad and Sapnap because they seemed to be the most active in this game of manhunt. Once again, you jumped back into the water. "No there's a skeleton.."

"Yes! Get them, skeleton! The skeleton's on our side!" Sapnap said. Dream started piling blocks underneath him, so you followed his steps. "No, don't let them tower!" Bad yelled.

You looked down, to see Sapnap, Bad, and Minty there. George was nowhere to be found.(the fucking irony—)

Well, until he walked down the hill. "Where you gonna go? There's nowhere to run! Nowhere to run.." Sapnap teased. He seemed confidi- oh. Dream's hit him off the edge. "THERES NOWHERE TO RUN!!" He quickly shouted before falling down the mountain.

"Careful, don't let him knock you off," Bad warned. "We are so far from spawn. We need to get a bed, or something."

You were beginning to run low on food. Dream tossed one of the mutton pieces to you, and you quickly ate it. The sharp taste of blood filled your mouth. You never had raw meat before, let alone meat coming from an animal who'd been killed moments before.

"There is so many mobs!" George shouted. This game sure was going to be fun.

                    ~End of Chapter~

I- this was so fucking hard to write-

I am so sorry for not updating in forever, I've just had some stuff come up recently and haven't had the time to update TwT

Word count: 1277 words (d a m n -)