Winners! ~Christmas Special~

This is taking place in real life. Will not affect the story. I'm also calling Bad 'Bad' instead of 'Darryl' because I feel more comfortable writing 'Bad'-

~To The Oneshot~

"Damnit!" You shouted. "Language!" Is what was said in return. You giggled, "Sorry, muffin."

You were playing the Christmas MCC. Bad wasn't invited this year, but you were, so he was sitting beside you watching you play.

Your team was in second place, and were ahead of third place by quite a bit. The championship was almost over, and it was about time for the final duel.

You're incredibly nervous. Especially since you were going against Dream's team. The final duel finally began, and your team was off to a great start.

But it just kept going downhill. That was until the very end. Your team inevitably won. You were shouting cries of victory.

"I'm glad that we dont live in an apartment anymore, otherwise our neighbors would be really upset," Bad commented. You just ignored him, as you were too happy that you won the MCC.

You started saying bye to your stream, and eventually ended it. Afterwords, you went downstairs to eat something. Bad followed you out, and came with you to the kitchen.

You hadn't acknowledged he was there till he spoke, "Congrats on winning the MCC!" He startled you a bit. "Thanks! I'm really happy especially since this is technically the first time I've been in the MCC," you replied.

He walked over and hugged you. "What's this for?" You asked. "What, am I not allowed to hug my girlfriend?"

You giggled. "I suppose you can." You hugged him back. "I'm happy that I met you."

"Same here, muffin."

You made blueberry waffles for the both of you. (Let's just pretend that this is happening in the morning-) You sat down on the couch with Bad following you seconds later. You ate the waffles and leaned your head on his shoulder.

"Can we watch a movie?" You asked. "Of course. What do you want to watch?"

"F/M," you responded. Bad giggled, "I should've know."

~End of Oneshot~

I feel like this was too short-

Anyways, early merry Christmas! 🤗

~EchoTheMuffin (wtf just happened to the font—)
Words: 372