Chapter 22 - Are you looking for a fight

WT 22 - Are you looking for a fight

"Welcome, guests." The owner of the tea shop came over from the counter with a bright smile. There was only one waiter boy, but he was dozing off at a corner.

Strangely, the owner did not scold the waiter boy for not waking up and doing his job.

A female disciple slowly inched closer to Owner Yu's back and whispered, "He is under an illusion."

The owner of the shop was smiling like a friendly host, but it was his overly dark, wide eyes that told others he was under an enchantment.

"We are looking for someone," Owner Yu said as he looked around the place. "Would you mind letting us look around?"

"You can tell me who you are searching for," The owner said, clearly rejecting his request.

"Restrain him but do not wake him up," Owner Yu told the female disciple that informed him of the tea shop's owner's state. That disciple has mastery over illusions, which will be helpful in unraveling the spell from the owner after they were done with this place.

With a talisman, the owner was restrained and Owner Yu told Bao Hai to find the source of the secret realm. With an energetic nod, Bao Hai immediately went to where she had sensed the secret realm, while at the same time adjusting her pace so that the others would stay close behind her.

She was the locator. She did not come here to risk her life.

Without dilly dally, Bao Hai marched up the stairs to the second floor, straight to the direction of the north. The room with the closed door stood out among the other opened doors. Bao Hai stopped a few feet from the closed door and pointed. "It's here."

"You are previously imprisoned by them in a secret realm?" Prince Heng asked Bao Hai.

"No. I'm at one of the shops nearby that alley." Then Bao Hai hesitated, no longer confident with her answer. "I did not sense any hidden realm around me, but that could also be I'm too weak to sense anything."

Bao Hai had told the magistrate everything she could remember of the place she had escaped from, but her memory was not good then. She relied heavily on her muffled senses to escape. After running for quite a while, she sensed the Flame Spirit that was not hiding its presence at all and rushed to that location without a thought.

At that time, she only wanted to be saved, regardless of the new person will be a bad person or not. The magistrate was still searching the place that belonged to the kidnapper, but without any precise clue, they were having a tough time locating it.

"Let me go first," One of the disciples with a short goatee offered.

"I will trouble you." Owner Yu stepped aside and watched with ease as the disciple pushed the door open without announcing himself.

Their sudden intrusion took the two people in the room aback and the wine cup they were enjoying nearly overturned from surprise. The occupants were clearly enjoying a meal before the interruption.

"Who are you?" One of the men asked in anger. "Barging into our room without permission! Are you looking for a fight?"

"Precisely."

The man obviously did not expect the goatee to answer that way and nearly caught off guard by the sudden physical attack.

"How daring!" Pulling a thick width sword out of its sheath that was lying on the table, he started counter-attacking the goatee man's fist wrapped with the wind, his swing filled with anger.

"It's that black wine jar with cracks!" Bao Hai quickly whispered to her allies.

However, everyone in the room was a cultivator and Bao Hai's whisper reached everyone's ears.