05

Friday, 4th February 2021
4:20 pm

Message: 0000 00000

Hello, is this
Ouma's phone?

Who's this?? :0

Do I have a stalkerrr :D

No, it's shuichi
Saihara.

Who?????

We saw each other
At the cafe earlier...?

I didn't go to
A cafe earlier.

Oh.

Wrong phone number
Sorry...

Saihara-chan!!!!
I'm messing with
You~~~~

So this is ouma?

Yup yup!

The one and only~

Okay good.

Isn't it just :3

I need to go now

Where's more important
Then talking to meh!?!?

Work?

AT 9pm?!?!?

yes.

I work with my
Uncle.

Soooooo what do you
Do??????

I'm a detective.

Fanty~~

I have to go now,
I'll try and talk
You later.

Maybe.

Wut do u mean maybe!?!?
!?!?!?!?!?!!!!!!!!!!????

I might not have
the time that's all.

Okayyyyyy

Goodbye Mr detective~~

Goodbye ouma.

I shut my phone off and dropped it on the sofa. I then stood up and walked over to the kitchen. Miu was in there, actually dressed for once. "who's cooking tonight?" Miu asked as she made herself and I coffee. I shrugged and sat in the counter. "depends what it is." I answered.
"well look in the fridge then" she rolled her eyes and handed me my coffee.
"I can't though!!" I whined, kicking my legs about, cearfuly not to spill my drink though.
"and whys that?" miu scoffed, taking a sip from her drink.
"I'm sitting down!!" I whined again. Miu then gave me a small glear before also sitting on the counter next to me. "well, I gusse we are screwed" she sighed, drinking more coffee.
"as so it seems." I laughed. "wanna go raid Rantaros dorm?" I asked, with a large grin on my face, soon also found on the others face to.

We both jumped of the counter, putting down our drinks first. I also grabbed my ohine on the way out, just in case a certain someone texts me.

We soon ran down to the end of the hallway to where Rantaros dorm was, he shared a dorm with Angie. I got on with both of them fairly well. But a lot better with Rantaro then Angie.