09

T/w violence and abuse

Tuesday 8th February 2021
11:00 am

"a-am I even allowed to c-come in?" Shuichi asked as I drove us to my collage. I missed yesterdays classes to look after Shuichi but I didn't want my grades to slip so he would be staying at my place for a while, I would also be able to get a friend to keep an eye on him when I wasn't with him.
"yeahhh! You're gonna be good!" I grinned at him and I parked the car in the car park. "now come on!" I smiled and got out the car.

I knotted our arms together as we walked into the dorms area.
"most people are either leaving for a class or getting ready so it wouldn't be too busy, okay?" I told him. He nodded him head and looked down at the floor. "it's going to be okay, my roommate will be out all day today so you will have some time by yourself" I reinsured him. He nodded and again and held my arm tightly as we walked to the famous elevator.

As we waiting, the worlds famous idiot ended up aproching us. "oh hey ouma-kun!" he yelled, startling Saihara-chan.
"ughhh what do you want idiot-kun" I rolled my eyes as I looked at him.
"I'm not an-ugh. Whatever, who's your friend?" he asked looking at Shuichi.

"this is Shuichi Saihara! A good friend to me!" I smiled and looked over at the elevator to see the doors slowly opening.
"ah I see! Well im-"
"we don't care, now byeeee!" I sang as me and shuichi get into the elevator and the doors soon closed.

"i-is he n-not a ni-nice person...?" Saihara-chan asked.
"nahh, he's an alright person he's just an idiot and annoying" I explained. He nodded his head and relaxed himself against me.

In the past few days I've been looking after Saihara-chan, been clinging to me. Its not annoying me , just cute.

"it's going to take a while to get to the top floor, okay?" I told him. He nodded. I gave him a small smile and heard the elevators doors open.
I looked over and saw Kaede standing there.
"hello ouma-chan!" she smiled as she entered the elevator.
"heyyy" i grinned at her.
"who's this?" She asked, looking at the boy clinging to me.
"nishishi! This is Shuichi! Saihara!" i smiled and felt Shuichis grip tighten a bit, I could tell Akamatsus percents made him feel nervous.
"well it's nice to meet you Saihara" Kaede said.
"y-you to" he muttered.

"sooo, you going to makis dorm, take it?" I asked kaede.
"yeah, we didn't sleep in the same dorm last night since iruma put her off" Kaede laughed.
"oh miu will be the whore she is."i also laugh.
It wasn't too often kaede and Maki weren't seen together.

Soon, the elevator stopped and all three of us left it. Me and Saihara went to my dorm while kaede went to her girlfriends dorm.

" now, let's pray the whore isn't here!" I joked and unlocked the door, leading us inside. Only to see, an almost naked miu. I quickly covered shuichis eyes, and he held into my hand that covered his eyes, in panic of his eyesight being taken.
"Miu you fucking cum dumpster! Go get changed in your fucking bedroom!" I yelled.
"h-heee!" she moaned in a scream and  ran into her room to get changed.

"okay, we are safe now!" I happily sighed and removed my hand from shuichis eyes. I looked up as Shuichi and realised he was near tears falling down his eyes. His hand was shaking against mine. "hey, hey... What's wrong" I asked, drying the tears that fell from his eyes.
He slowly pointed to his eyes, that were watering.

"your eyes? Do you not like it when they are covered?" I asked, carefully holding onto his shaking hands. He nodded his head.
"okay, I'm sorry" I calmly told him and took him to my bedroom.

I sat him on my bed and covered him with my duvet, which he seemed happy about.
I also got some things ready for classes. I had three today.

"alright, I'll be back in a second okay? I'll get you some food" I smiled and he nodded his head.

I quickly ran over to Amaies dorm and banged on the door. Praying to god that Angie wouldn't open the door.
"oh hey ouma" Rantato thankfully opened the door.
"food, pleaseeeee!!" I grinned. He rolled his eyes and let me follow me him to the kitchen.

He gave me a bunch of food and fizzy drinks.
"yay thank you ran~chan!" I smiled. He blushed slightly and patted me on the head.
"no worries, if you need anything else you can come and ask me, alright?" he told me.
"thank youuu!!!" I grinned and sped back to the detective waiting for me.

"I'm back" I smiled and gave him the food and drinks. "this should last more then the day" I told him.
He looked lazily in the bag and back up at me with a small smile, a nervous smile.
"awww! Your so cute saihara~chan!" I laughed and hugged him, he hesitantly hugged back.

"I'll being going to a class in ten minutes, okay?" I smiled at him. He nodded and began hugging me tighter. "aww I'll miss you two Saihara-chan" I laughed and drew circles on his back.

Hes so clingy now..

I suppose I was like this with him before he moved away.

"oi! Fucker!" Miu yelled, inviting herself into my room. She stopped when she saw me and shuichi hugging. "what are ya' two gays to scares to fuck!?" she yelled in disappointment.
"what do you want" I hissed and shuichi hid his face in my neck.
"I just wanted to say I was going and I'll be back late" she sighed, and looked at Shuichi.
"okay byeeee!" I sang, she rolled her eyes and left, not closeing my door.
But I could hear her leave the door seconds later.

"h-how long w-will you be?" he asked,  looking at me.
"only about... An hour, twenty" I told him. "I'll come back as quickly as possible"
He muttered an okay and looked around my room.
"you can looked around as much as you want, okay?" I smiled to him.  He nodded his head and began to blush heavily. "you good?" i asked, noticing the blush. He nodded his head and rested it it on my shoulder.

"of you need to rest, you can sleep in my bed" I told him. He nodded his head. "I'm going to have to go now," I sighed and removed myself from him. He let out a cute whined and  looked up at me."your being so clingy" I pointed out. His eyes widened and looked Down. "i-im sorry..." he said and tears where in his eyes.
"hey, don't cry..." I told him and pulled him into another hug.

"o-okay..." he nodded his head and rested his body against me.
"if you need anything while I'm gone, you can just call me okay?" I smiled, pulling his hat up a bit so I could see his eyes.
"y-yes... O-okay" he nodded his head.
I let go of him and stood up. "if you need to do anything, go ahead just make sure you have something to eat and drink" I smiled "also, you can watch my TV if you wanna"

He nodded and I noticed how broken he must have been away from work...

The past few days I was helping him,  he seemed almost like a lost child, scared.

I smiled and left him.

He was going back to work tomorrow, he Could easily become in a crap state again... Not like he was good now.

I was like something he needed to lean on to make sure he wouldn't fall.

I walked to class and saw nagito on a seat next to mine.
"hey hope hoe!" I smiled and sat next to me.
"oh wow you made up such a hopeful name for someone like me..." he sighed.
I rolled my eyes and got my things out, ready for the lecture to begin.
"anyway, I haven't seen you must in the past few days" Nagito then said.
"I know, I've been trying to help an old friend, he's not exactly stable right now" I told him, not going into full detail.
"well I hope he finds his hope" the puffy hired male smiled.

"nishishi! I'm sure he will when he realises something important" I grinned, resting against my desk.
"oh and whats that?" Nagito asked, confused.