19

T/w: suicide

Tuesday 23rd March 2021
14:37 pm
Kokichi oumas pov

"hey Gusse what detective I love in the whole wide world?" I grinned and sat next to, the detective I love in the whole wide world.
Saihara~chan blushed and looked at me "w-who?"  he asked, clearly knowing the answer already from his reaction.
"it's you!" I kissed his nose and stood back up.

We were in the dorms living room, Saihara doing some of his work while I was doing whatever to make him happy.
I didn't really want him working again, expecially with how I found Saihara yesterday, but he insisted.

"Saihara-chan! Is here anything you want?" I asked, leaning over the sofa to have our faces lined beside each other.
He turned his face slightly and, daringly, kissed me on the cheek. Though he blushed more then what I did.
"s-sorry ...that w-was weird.." he frowned at himself and went back to his work.
"nope! Not at all!" I smiled at him, trying to reinsurer him.

"o-okay, if your sure" Shuichi smiled back at me.
"aww shumai! Your so cute!" I squeeled and hugged him tightly in my arms. He laughed at me but landed into the hug.

I'm gald your still with my saihara..

I kissed him on the head and let go of him, earning a small whine from the detective. I lightly laughed and messed up his well taken cared of hair. "I'll go make us food, any requests?" I said.
He looked up at me and lightly smiled "y-you can pick" he told me.
"oki-doki!" I then ran to the door, leading outside of the dorm "I'll go rib ran~chan quickly" I winked and sped off to the famous avacardos dorm.

I didn't actually need food from him, surprised? But instead, I needed to talk to him about something.

I bagedd on the door, once again praying Angie wouldn't open the door. And as if Atua was real, Rantato opened the door, with his forever clam smile.
"oh, ouma, slight surprise to see you" he chucked and let me in.
"whyyys that?" I grinned up at the male.
"it's a bit early for dinner is all" Rantato shrugged.
"no no not here for dinner food, me and Saihara have been working hard alllll day so we need food!" I explained.
"I see" he nodded his head, seemingly annoyed at something "well let's get you some food" he then said and led me to the kitchen.

The avacardo began looking through cabinets, finding things to give me.
"thank you for not keeping an eye on Saihara yesterday by the way" I said bluntly.
He turned around to me confused "what are you on about?" he frowned, lying to me.
"I think you know what" I sighed, crossing my arms.
Rantato paused from looking for food, and put his full attention on my. "you know, I asked you to look after him since I trusted you, but I gusse I shouldn't have" I gritted my teeth, feeling guilty with leaving Saihara alone for god knows how long of the day. I know he doesn't enjoy being alone.

"why? Did something happen?" Amami asked, raising an eyebrow.

This bitch is playing dumb.

"I told you not to leave Saihara alone." I raised my voice.
"she fell asleep so I left" he shrugged.
"she!?" I repeated.
"she acts like a girl so I just thought she wanted to be called one" he smirked.

Fuck off calling Saihara a girl...

People always used to make fun of him for being 'girly"

"of your not going to correctly refer to Shuichi then don't refer to him" I hissed "now tell me, how he's acting to  girl-like"
"one small bad thing happens, it's the end of the world to him?" Rantato rolled his eyes and leaned against the kitchen counter.

"excuse me? So you know that he cuts himself?" I asked, not actually sir ehe knew that.
"it's not hard to tell from all the disgusting scars on his body" Rantato sighed.
"his body his perfect, every single part of hi-" I cut myself off as I realised something "your the reason he cut himself..." I whispered, tears pricking at my eyes.
"so? He's using you" he shrugged.