18

A/n: y'all are gonna hate me for this chapter 🤧
T/w: cutting

Monday 22th March 2021
11:13 am
Shuichi Saiharas pov

I was lying in Kokichis bed, extremely tired. I had spent all night looked for where Kokichi has been hiding the detective documents every night.

Where the heck are they..

I buried my self in the blankets and duvet on the bed, the warmth surrounding me.

If only Kokichi was here.

He was getting ready for classes at the moment so he was in the bathroom. He had already brought me breakfast, which was a full English. I'm sure he had robed all the food from his friend with the green hair.
I could only imagine what those conversations are like.

"Saihara~chan!" Kokichi yelled as he ran into the room, looking Panicked. I jumped and pocked my head from the blankets and duvet. "help! I'm a homosexual!" he laughed and tackled me into a hug.
I hugged him back as he moved besides me.
"nishishi! I bet I scared you ~" he sang, bopping me on the nose. I nodded my head.
"aww I'm sorry" he frowned and laughed again.
"anyway, I have back to back classes again today so a friend is going to hang out with you" he told me.
"noo" I whined and clug to him.

"I know, as much I want to just sit here with you all day, I can't" he pouted and looked like he was about to cry.
"h-hey don't c-cry" I told him.
And like that, the tears disappeared. "o-kayyyy!" he cheered and got up, hearing the door bell go off. "I'll be right back" he smiled at me and walks out the room.

Soon coming back with a tall male with light green hair. The same male I dislike.
"Saihara~chan! This is Amami! You've met him before right?" Kokichi grinned at me. He made me blush and I nodded my head at his question.
"hello again" the male said to me, with a calm smile.
I waved at him, not wanting to talk to him.

"ooh shoot! I've gonna go now!" Kokichi whined and gave me a quick cuddle "see you later shumai" he smiled at me before letting go of me "b-bye" I have him off, still covered in the blankets.
Kokichi and Amami also did a quick good bye, however they didn't hung each other like we did.

When Kokichi left I covered myself back in the blankets, wanting to sleep until my beloved came back.

Yes, my beloved..

I heard Amami leave the room, but didn't looked out the blankets.
I heard him come back and felt him sit in the bed.
"Shuichi" he said.

How does he know my first name... And why is he using it.

He pulled the duvet from over my head and I looked at him, worried.
He was smiling a soft smile at me yet holding a kitchen knife in one hand.
"I bet you want some relief from a few things don't you?" he asked, handing me the knife.

How does he know I c-cut...

"go on" he said.
I looked down at the knife in my hand, shaking.
"why don't you cut yourself for everything you've don't wrong" Amami suggested. "I'll list everything and you just need to do the cutting" his smile turned more phycopathetcal.

I have messed up a lot...

I looked up at him, not making eye contact, and waited for him to start. His smile grew "for ten cuts, talking to my sweetheart everyday for more then a month." he said, in a stern voice.

His sweetheart...?

I put ten brand new cuts in my arms, tears pricking at my eyes from the pain.
"for letting Kokichi help you yet not even trying to get better, that's seven cut"