07

Saturday, 5th February 2021
3:48 pm

I walked back to my form after me and shuichi finished our food and drinks. He seemed quiet and tired the whole time we were there and it did make me worry, but when I asked if he was okay, he just nodded. Even though I knew it was a lie, I decided not to get involved since there's probably already some helping him with whatever was going on. For example his uncle.

I walked into the dorm block and over to the famous elevator.
"good after noon ouma" I heard a cold voice, with a hint of kindness say. I turned to see kirigiri~chan standing there.
"kirigiri~chan!!"I smiled playfully. She smiled back at me and walked into the elevator after me.
" it's strange to see you in the dorm buildings on weekends" she pointed out.
"yeahhh, I was meeting with an old friend!" I explained.
My and Kirigiri knew each other for a good while, she moved to my elementary school in 6th grade and had been friends since. I wasn't as close to her as I was with miu and Nagito but she has always been interesting to talk to. Though she's not my favourite person in the world. And she's also one of the few people who can tolerate me, even if she can't see through my lies.

"I see, are they alright?" kirigiri asked.
"I don't know" I shrugged being honest, for once.
"whys that?"
"Well, he seemed really out of it and tired. He also flicheses and zones out a lot, like an unhealthy amount. He's extremely pail and skinny there's also the fact the he kept pulling down his hat when someone looked at him or other reasons unknown." I told the female detective hella quickly.
" I see. " kirigiri Muttered" maybe they problems" she told me.
"saihara told me that he moved out of his uncles house and lives by himself." I sighed.

"Shuichi saihara? That's who your on about?" She then asked. I looked at her, surprised that she knew that.
"how do you know him?" I asked.
"we work at the same detective agency."

Oh right, she often works to.

"doesn't he looked, unhealthy? In a way?" I asked, worried.
"now you mentioned it, his actions are rather unnatural and certainly something wlto worry about." she muttered in thought.
"do you know anything about why he wears that silly hat? He never used to wear it!" I huffed. Kirigiri sighed and shook her head "when he came back from America, with his uncle, he was always like that do I never thought much of it." she confessed.
"why is also so skinny?" I asked, like she knew the answer.
"no idea, I believe he does over work though, you can tell with how quick he finishes case's." she sighed.

"Do you think I can come with you next time you go to work?!" I asked, desperately.
" I don't see why not, as long as you don't get in the way." she smiled.
"nahh! I'm gonna spy on saihara~chan to see what's up with him!!" I smiled.
"must you call everyone 'chan'?" She lightly laughed.
"yes! It's a lot more fun to say then anything else!!" I grinned at at perfect timing the elevator stopped.

"I'm a work tomorrow night, saihara will be there to so I'll see you tomorrow okay?" the detective said.
"oki doki! I'll see you tomorrow kirigiri~chan!" we waves good bye and went our separate ways.

I ran to my dorm, I knew miu would still be iut shopping fir another fir hours so I had the place to myself. Meaning I could do what ever I wanted, without a whore disrupting me.

When miu and Younaga went shopping together they would always be out for a long time. And have also came back bankrupt once or twice.
So, my estimate for their return about half one in the morning. Slightly drunk.

I ran onto my bedroom, Changing into my pj's. Which were a large black t-shirt and some shorts that you can see from how big the top is; I didn't really want my you-know-what swinging around freely.

I then jumped onto the sofa and turned on the TV, looking for Netflix. I was currently watching the glitter force. You know, that really girly anime that no one really watches.
I can only ever watch it when mius not here since she bullies me for watching me.