14

T/w: Homophobia.

Thursday 10th February 2021
11:43 am
Shuichi Saiharas pov

There was a bang.

Then another.

And another.

I was walking through a hallway. Cells of murders and crimals in all of them. Theirs and anyone who is dangerous. They were banging on the doors and yelling.

I was scared.

I soon was escorted into a small room. To see my dad sitting one side of the table. It was only me and him. No one else.  I shakily sat down in front of him.

It had been three years since I saw him last. And the last time I saw him was when... He k-killed mom....
I felt sick from just remembering the  scene.

"how's you and your faggot friend?" he hissed, leaning back in hsi chair.

Fa-
Oh... He means Kokichi ouma.
God I miss him...

"n-not sure..." I muttered, looking down at my hands.

I knew my dad brought it up since he and mom knew I had a crush on him before we moved away.

"hey don't you move back to Japan then?" he asked, still having hatred in his voice.
"n-not old en-enough to t-travel by m-myself.." I said, not daring to look at him.
"well that's a fucking shame isn't it" he rolled his eyes.

He then stood up. I looked up and he was walking around to me. "now tell me, Shuichi, what are you doing with that boy" he hissed at me.
"w-what?" I panicked.

He then slapped me and asked again. "what are you doing with that boy?"
"n-nothing h-he li-lives in a different co-country." I stuttered, scared.
He slapped me again.

".. Hara...." a calm voice called to me. My eyes slowly opened and Kokichi was bringing me onto his lap.
"k-Kokichi" I muttered and clung to his top.
"I just come back from a class, but I'm glad"  Kokichi told me.

"m-my dad..." I was shaking as I said.
"shushh.." Kokichi whispered, Petting my head lightly.
"h-he scar-scares m-me..." I confessed.
"I know..." he nodded his head. "but he can't hurt you"
"b-but, ko-kokichi!"
"calm down" Kokichi pleaded, hugging me tight.

"I-I w-want you..." I then began to cry and held his hand "b-but dad l-likes to y-yell" I continued "r-really, real-really lo-loud..."
"shush... I won't let your dad ever come closer to you.." Kokichi ensured me. "I know, he's not a very nice person..."

"he h-hurt m-mommy..." I cried harder. "all t-the time..."
"shushhhh, Saihara calm Down its all going to be okay"
"I-I'm scared... H-he mi-might hurt y-you.."
"he won't... He will never hurt either of us"

I couldn't say thing else.
"want me to put on a bath for you?" he asked, combing my hair backwards.
"o-okay" i nodded my head. "w-will... Ca-can you j-join m-me...?" I asked blushing like mad.

Kokichi blushed and smiled at me. "if that makes you happy"
"y-yes" I nodded my head.
"okay, let's go" Kokichi helped me stand up from his bed and we went to the bathroom.

"oh my, you fuckers are getting kinky in the bathroom!" Kokichis roommate laughed. I jumped when I heard her voice. She had a loud voice and her talking seemed to be the same volume as someone yelling.
I clinged to Kokichis arm as I jumped. He put his hand on top of my arm.
" what do you want?" he sighed.
" so you are gonna fuck in there? Or suck each other off?" She asked, fidgeting around.
"ewww your getting all horney!" Kokichi whined and pulled me into the bathroom, soon putting the bath water on.

"bubbles or no?" he asked.
"y-you Ca-can pick." I smiled.
"oki! Let's have lots and lots of bubbles!" Kokichi cheered and pour almost a bottle of bubble bath into bathtub.

You said lots, but I didn't expect that much.

"it's sour grape sceant to its yummy!" he laughed and sat on the closed toilet seat, waiting for the bath to have enough water in.

"sooo, why did you want me to have a bath with you, Saihara-channnn?" Kokichi asked, holding a big grin on his face.
My blush deeped and I looked down at the floor. "y-you don't ha-have to I-if you don't want t-to." I told him.
"no, no, I don't mind" Kokichi then jumped off the toilet seat and walked to me. "I was just wondering, since if you wanted me here for company, I could have got miu for you" he joked. I jumped a bit and shook my head.
"s-she's re-really loud.. It ki-kind of sc-scars me..." I confessed, looking down at the floor.

Kokichi have me a light smile and put his hands on my cheeks, making me look at him.

His hands were soft.

"I know she does, I did realise it.." he whispered.
"i-it reminds m-me of d-dad sc-screaming..." I told him.
"okay, don't worry okay? I promise its going to be okay"  Kokichi promised. I nodded my head and rested it on his shoulder.

I love him so much..

He even said he did to..