06

Saturday, 5th February 2021
12:21am

🏳️‍🌈 Saihara-chan 🏳️‍🌈

Sorry for the late
Reply, I get of work
At one, is that okay?
1:34 am

That works beautifully!

I don't actually have
any lessons today
since it's the weekend!!!!

So we shall
meet at the Starbucks

Got it??????
9:30am

Okay, I'll see you then.
11:01am

Yayyyyyy 🥳
Read 12:00 pm

"here the fucking proof I'm going on a date!" I lied, yet yelled at miu. Who jumped as my phone hit her shoulder. "ah!" he let out an nasty noise and looked at my phone where the mess showed.

Then a evil grin crossed muis face and she picked up my phone. She began typing something. "miu the fuck are you doing!?" I yelled and jumped on top of her. "nothinggggg!" she laughed and kept my phone out of my reach.
I kept squirming trying to get my phone back, so that she won't do anything stupid. "anddddd sentttt!" she sang and threw my phone across the room.
"you bitch!" I hissed and went to get my phone. Surprisingly, my phone wasn't cracked.

I looked at my phone to see what she had sent the boy.

🏳️‍🌈Saihara-chan🏳️‍🌈

Heyyyyyy
Just wondering how big
Is your dick?

Yknow for future reference
😜😘

Read
12:34 pm

"MIU YOU ASSHOLE!" I yelled. Miu didn't seem bothered and shrugged "HE'S EVEN READ IT!" I whined, sitting in the far end of the couch.
"has he answered?" miu asked, trying to look at my phone. I rolled my eyes and looked to see if he answered.

🏳️‍🌈Saihara-chan🏳️‍🌈

Sorry ouma-kun,
What do you mean?
12:40 pm

"oh wow, he's eleven inches."i lied, raising my eyesbrows pretending to be impressed.
" holy shit! Better keep close to that one!" miu laughed, lying on down the couch and put her feet on my lap. Which I soon slapped off. Of course not going with her making her whore noises.
" miu, you dumbass it was a lie" I sighed.
Mius face did an O shape and she looked away, dissatisfied.

🏳️‍🌈Saihara-chan🏳️‍🌈

Sorry about that
My dumb ass roommate
Got hold of my phone. 😡😤

okay
12:51 pm

"I'm going to go get ready to meet up with him."i stated and walked over to my room.
" just say if you need any of my leotards!!" I heard the whore yelled. I rolled my eyes at her and got changed out of my sleepwear.

I decided to wear an oversized jumper with small checkered designs on the sleeves. Along with light blue ripped jeans and some chains attached to the. My shoes were the usual black convers.