A "warm" welcome

Y/n POV
I always kept to myself after what I witnessed in the pass. Something I never want to bring up again. At my last school I was bullied non stop that's part of the reason why my parents enrolled me somewhere else. All I know it was in Tokyo. It's also a private school. Which is surprisingly have no guts other then me. I swear they only got me into that school because of the constant bullying and they must've convinced the principal some how.

-timeskip-

Y/n POV still
I made it to Tokyo after my parents telling me they love me and all that stuff. I think they only wanted time to theirselves. I'm moving into a house that was "meant" for me. I do get nervous around new people but I still keep to myself. Since I got my schedule time to figure out where I'm living. I looked at the sign and the road name on my paper and which house. This is the wrong road let me check the map down town. I continued to walk down that way and seen a map that shows every street in Tokyo let me see... ahh there it was the road down one from the road that was wrong. I turned around and headed to a bank. I need yen so I can purchase food and stuff like that around Tokyo. I made it in and walked to the front desk. The person saw me and started to speak in Japanese. I pointed at the additional languages and point at the sign languages. Since I despise talking I we conversed through sign language. I told him I needed Yen so I can go buy food and I'm new around here coming here for school. I gave him American money and he exchanged for yen. I told him thanks and left.

I was a bit hungry so I walked over to the booth that had some food I used sign language and a guy noticed and came over and translated to their language. I shook his hand and left. I went back to the road that I need to go down. I converse down the empty road and read the numbers I looked at the paper and looked at the one house. It had the same numbers on my paper 3865. I walked over to the door and knocked. No answer so I decided to wait until someone opened the door I don't like invading a home. I heard a couple footsteps and the door opened. There was a tall lady which I think she was in her late 20s and I showed her the note.

She said in a gentle and kind voice "hello child what is your name?" I signed to her and she understood surprisingly. She then said "hello
y/n welcome to your new home. The others should get back a bit later hmm I wonder what they are doing." I signed to her who. She said "well the other girls there are 4 girls that are currently missing." I nodded she asked if I can  talk. I signed to her that I don't like talking. Bad memories that I hate. She said ahh ok your a mute I'm guessing. When I heard the word mute my head hung low. She realized her mistake and quickly corrected herself. "I'm sorry if that word made you feel a bit upset." I waved it off and went to smile but I stopped my self mid way in the smiling process.

She said why did you stop yourself y/n. I signed to her "do you have some paper and some ink?" She nodded and said I'll be right back don't go anywhere. She came back a minute later and handed me the paper. I drew my last school with me outside being bullied and I flipped the paper over and drew my parents fighting while my dad was drinking. I pushed the paper over to her slowly and wrote there in Japanese.

She said "now I understand why you don't talk. But who is this?" and she pointed at me being bullied I labeled it and I wrote above the two drawn people. I was bullied. She said ok. She went to give me a hug but I backed away and quickly signed no thank you too soon for hugs. She said I'm sorry. I signed do you know where my room is. She said of course follow me. My room was the last room on the right at the hallway.

She opened it and said there you go. Dinner will be served in a bit when I call I expect you to come. I nodded and she left. I walked over to the bed sat in it with my back against the wall and I pulled out a book which was a photo album that showed all my moments great and bad. I heard footsteps coming this way and I heard some girls chatting. The footsteps turned around and i heard one of the girls that scream "WAIT THERE IS A GUY LIVING WITH US NOW!!" I heard footsteps stomping but I put some earbuds in my ear and listened to f/s I was minding my own business when I heard my door being kicked in. I kept listening to my music while humming a bit. Even though I'm a mute they never said I could hum. I kept looking through my photo album and it was yanked from my hands and thrown into the trash. I wanted to yell at her but I'm staying quiet. My face showed my anger.