Bathe and babysitting

Y/n pov
I felt my one cheek and she leaned over the table and licked her thumb and started to wipe off the sauce. I blushed slightly and Ryuu came out and said "Your up Y/n." I got up and grabbed the empty bento box and cleaned it real quick and I walked to my room and seen a change of nicely folded clothing that had my size. It was only an icy silk blue pajama set with boxers and Bamboo socks. I picked it up and went to find the bathroom. I couldn't find is and Suki asked if I needed help finding the bathroom again. I nodded and she pointed at the door at the end of the hall and said "That's the Wash Room." I nodded and walked to it and knocked on the door. There wasn't any response which meant it was empty.

I walked in and locked the door behind me. I undressed and seen a mirror. I walked over to it and gazed at my heavily injured body. I put my hand on the mirror and sighed softly. I turned around and walked towards the bath in the wash room and got into the tub. The water felt nice and I grabbed a bar of soap and started to wash my body. I stood up and washed my lower body making sure to not miss anything. Once I got done washing my body I sat back down and grabbed a shampoo bottle that had my initials on it. It was shampoo and conditioner. I grabbed a cup of water and rinsed my hair a couple times so it'll be easier to clean. Thankfully the water was hot enough to keep me awake and relax my muscles. Why am I the unluckiest person on this planet. I put the soap in my hair and began to scrub it. I heard chatter from down the hall but paid no mind to it.

I quickly finished up my bath and got out and began to dry myself off. I started to get dressed in the pajamas that was left for me. I unlocked the bathroom door and seen everyone at the other end of the hallway. I waved and signed "good night everyone I'll see you tomorrow." I walked into my room and I seen my bag. I walked over to it and I took out my subject books and I grabbed a pencil and lined notebook. I wanted to make sure I'm ahead and know what I am doing. I opened the first page of the notebook and my subject book. I decided to start with my worst subject Math. I turned on the little desk lamp and I shined it onto the book. I then proceeded to go take notes and example problems and wrote them down. I wanted to make sure I'm ahead of my game here. That 4.9 GPA didn't make itself. I proceeded the next two hours writing down notes and everything from the front of the book to the clear back of the book. After I got down I proceeded to work on all the other subjects throughout the whole night. When I got done I had 5 different notebooks full of notes according to subject.

I heard my door being opened and Annasha seen my exhausted look and she came over and asked what I'm doing up so early. I looked at the clock and realized it was 3:30 AM. I dropped my pencil by accident and leaned down to grab it. But I fell flat on my face. I picked myself up off the ground and sat back at my desk. Annasha said in a worried tone "Y/n did you get any sleep last night. I shook my head no and she crouched and got eye level with me and seen the bags under my eyes. She asked "what have you been doing all night?"i yawned and tiredly replied "I've been all night studying and taking notes on...all my...subjects. I put my hand on the notebooks and I grabbed one of them and opened it and said pointed at it and said "See" she picked up the notebook and started flipping through the pages in amazement but then she remembered that I was still awake. She said "you overworked yourself Y/n and it costed you your night rest. You need rest Y/n. Your barely managing to spe—" my head dropped and everything went black.

Annasha pov
I heard a thud and seen Y/n's head hit the desk and passed out. I'll let the school know Y/n's taking a sick day. He stayed awake all night to make sure he can ace all his classes. I'll look at the rest of his work after I put him in bed. I picked Y/n up and he was extremely light...too light matter of fact. I checked his head in case if he accidentally split his head open which it doesn't look like he did. I gently picked him up and laid him on his bed. Did his parents force Y/n to overwork and overwhelm himself all the time? I turned around to check how much he overworked himself. I grabbed his notebooks and his class books and went to the kitchen. I made myself some tea and put on my glasses and started going through the books page by page.