Helping the girls and being a protector

Y/n pov
I was being shaken which I sat up with the blanket draped around my body and let out a yawn. I looked around and Kuria was there staring at me. She signed "umm Y/n can I sit with you. My favorite movie Twilight is on. I nodded and moved over which she took a seat and I noticed she was shivering a bit. I decided to do the proper thing and give her my blanket. I took it off and draped it over her shoulders. I got up and stretched my muscles.

Kuria pov
Why did Y/n give me the blanket he was using? His entire body had goosebumps all over it. Did he give it to me because I was cold? Why are there scars all over his body? Did someone hurt him? He went to walk off but something came over me and I grabbed his wrist. He looked back at me and I patted the empty spot next to me. He was confused but I pulled him in the empty seat next to me and I wrapped the blanket around both of us. His face turned red. I said in a soft tone "Please stay with me Y/n? I don't want to watch the movie by myself." He nodded and I laid my head on his shoulder while hugging his arm. I looked up at him and he returned the same look and smiled softly. I smiled on the inside because I have someone to finally hang out with me and watch a movie with finally. I pressed the play button on the remote and I snuggled up close to him. The movie started playing and I glanced up at him and he looked intrigued.

2 hours later

Kuria pov
I looked up at him and he was almost asleep. I was extremely comfortable. I heard a click and I glanced over and Annasha took a photo and smiled. I heard a gasp and Suki came over and snapped her fingers in front of Y/n. I hit her with a pillow and she looked at me glaring at her. I was not about to let her snatch my cuddle buddy. She backed off and smiled at my sudden protection of Y/n. She looked at me and whispered "Awww is Kuria Crushing on
Y/n. Just remember to share him Kuria." I blushed and signed "Shut up Suki." She chuckled at my reaction and left. I heard a small yawn and I looked up at Y/n and he was in the midst of waking up. He blinked a couple times and he went to get up but I kept clinging onto his arm. He looked down at me and he mouthed "I got to get a shirt on Kuria. Can you let my arm go please?" I frowned softly but he laid his hand on my head and rubbed it. It was calming to me. I let go of his arm and he smiled softly. He signed "let me know next time you watch a movie. So I can watch it with you."

Y/n pov
I gave Kuria a thumbs up and I walked to my room. I noticed my door was slightly Ajar. I peeked in and seen Homura looking at a my history book. I walked in and went straight to my dresser. I felt her staring at me. I grabbed a sweater and said "so what are you studying in my history book Homura. I slipped it on and she said "uhh...the Aztecs" I nodded and walked over to my desk and pulled out my notes on the Aztecs and walked over to her and handed her my notes and I said in a soft voice "here are my notes over the Aztecs. It should answer all your questions but please ask next time you need in my room even if I'm half asleep." She was still confused and so I said in a very quiet tone "I know you're wondering where I received all those bruises and wounds on my body but I'll tell you some other time. Right now you should be focused on this." I tapped the notebook and she was still troubled. I gestured her to scoot over a bit which she was hesitant but she did. I took a seat next to her and I opened my notebook and I glanced at what she was looking at. I flipped the page to where she could get the answer to her question. I tapped it and she looked at it and wrote it down. I softly said "they're organized by chapter. The table of contacts should help you. She nodded and I got up and walked over to my desk and rummaged through my desk drawers and found my contact lens.

I put some eye solution and put them in my eyes. She watched me and I left my bedroom and Ryuu crashed into me and the positioning was awkward. I was underneath her and she had me pinned under her. My face felt like it was on fire and she shook her dazed expression and seen the position that we were in. I felt like screaming but no noise would come out. Her eyes met my E/c eyes and Suki let out a loud whistle but I was paralyzed from the fear in my body. Ryuu laughed and got off of me and held her hand out for me to take. I was too nervous but that only made her laugh louder at my reaction. I eventually held my hand out for her to grab which she did and helped me to my feet. My face was blood red which she laughed. I playfully punched her and I puffed my cheeks out. She looked at my expression and she smiled at me and she pinched my cheek and playfully tugged it. She said "awww is someone a bit upset for being pinned under a hot chick?" My face turned red and I went silent. She laughed even louder. I kicked her in the shin hard enough for her to see that I don't think it's funny. She seen my blushing face and she messed up my hair playfully.