Payback

Y/n pov
When we were walking back I kept quiet and kicking a rock. Homura seen my emotionless expression and multiple flashbacks of the verbal abuse and physical Abuse I sustained and each hit made me imagine the pain all over again. I also remember the nights that I slept outside. It was as if I was reliving the past.

Homura pov
I noticed how deathly quiet Y/n was being. I should probably distract him for a bit...but what though. It now made sense why he's usually by himself at given time. We were downtown and I remembered the Arcade nearby. Maybe playing some games should help distract him. Come on Homura you can do this. I gently grabbed his hand and his eyes went wide for a moment at me suddenly grabbing his hand. I looked at him and said "let's go to the Arcade and play a couple games." I started to pull him behind me and we stopped in front of the arcade and I told him "we're here" as I pointed at the sign. He looked at it for a second and I seen a spark of hope in his eyes then his expression dulled and he looked at me and his eyes were dull again and said "Sorry Homura...I'm gonna have to pass. You can go enjoy yourself and have fun. I'm gonna continue back to the house." I watched his hand slip out of mine and he put his hood up and walked towards the direction of the house. What should I do? I thought the arcade idea will work for sure. I remembered that family photo and how happy he looked. But something wasn't adding up. He was abused but that photo was a different story. Was he a foster child or an adopted child...or did something happen in between the time that photo was taken and now. I felt someone's hand on my shoulder. I was turned around and it was some guy and tried to grab me. I pepper sprayed him and shouted Y/N! He stopped and turn around. I watched Y/n's face darken and he started walking back but something was off.

Y/n pov
That fucking bastard that shot me and from this morning. I walked slowly and Homura seen my glare. I walked past Homura and the guy tried to grab her but I was quicker. I grabbed his hand and I said with venom and rage "remember me fuck face from this morning. Not only you tried to sexually harass Yumi-San then make fun of my height...BUT NOW PRAYING ON MY FRIEND!! YOUR ALSO THE ASSHOLE WHO FUCKING SHOT ME!! ARE YOU THAT FUCKING DESPERATE TO DIE! Homura behind me NOW!" She got behind me and I said "you want to know a fun fact about me dirtbag...I'm an Underground undefeated fighter in America. Since you're here now I'm Repaying you the favor for when you shot me and tried to rape the Martial Arts club Ace Pupil. This is gonna be FUN!

Homura pov
Wait he is an underground UFC state champion. This is who is responsible for shooting Y/n. I called Ryuu and she picked up and I said "Ryuu please come to the arcade.
Y/n is fighting that guy who shot him. Hurry please!

Ryuu pov
I heard the fear in Homura's voice which this is serious. I ran as fast as I could and made it to the Arcade. I watched Y/n grab the guys shoulder and pulled him down and his knee flew up and hit the guys face and a sickening crunch was heard. Y/n was Enraged. I seen Homura seen me and ran over and pulled me aside. I asked what happened and she explained everything that happened since they left. I was shocked to hear Y/n was an Underground fighting champion. Why did he want to join the martial arts club. I was deep in thought until I heard a gun cocking. I immediately grabbed Homura and took cover.

Y/n pov
The guy pulled out that same gun and cocked it and he said "this time I'll make sure to kill you and as you bleed out I will then have fun with you girlfriends in front of you." I'll make sure he becomes a vegetable after that threat! I watched him pull the trigger and time slowed. Disarm him or redirect the bullet to somewhere that will cripple him for life. I have a very small timeframe but this is a life of death situation. I closed my eyes and imagined a river flowing. I had to follow the flow of the water, I opened my eyes and I ducked and I had to hit a pressure point and disarm him.

Ryuu pov
I peek around and I heard a a trigger and my eyes went wide and I watched Y/n duck and he used three fingers and shoved them into a very vital pressure point...but now his expression was calm but determined. Y/n followed up with a palm smash to the outer elbow. He's planning on permanently crippling the guy. I can't step in or it'll be too dangerous for me and y/n. A Loud snapping noise was heard and the guy was gonna scream but Y/n quickly chopped the guy on the back of the neck. I thought I briefly seen a smile on his face.

Y/n pov
I watched the guy hit the floor barely conscious. I seen him weakly reach out to the gun but I kicked it away and brought my foot down on his back knocking him unconscious. I started to hear loud applause and footsteps rapidly approaching. I turned around and seen Homura and Ryuu there. Homura tackled me into a hug and I was only taller than her by 4 inches so I rubbed patted her head with a smile she started scolding me. She backed up and I walked over to Ryuu and bowed respectfully since I was still her pupil. I said "I'm sorry Sensei Ryuu for my loss of control of my emotions. I'm fully prepared for whatever punishment that is planned for me.

Ryuu pov
I watched Y/n bow respectfully for me and his sincerity of remorse for not controlling himself. Did he really think that he's in trouble. I put my hand on his shoulder and I said "you're not in any trouble. You were acting in self defense. We aren't in the club room so stand up straight, look me in the eye, and tell me your real reasoning in joining the martial arts club when you have fighting experience." He said "the reasoning behind me joining your club is because I wanted you to teach me how to keep calm in highly stressful situations like this one. I...have trouble keeping myself in check and was hoping you can teach me self discipline and restraint. It is true that I was abused constantly in America physically, mentally, and...Sexually. That is what lead me to do Underground fighting...it was a way for me to actively release my pent up emotions. I don't want to have a destructive way of coping anymore...that is what I wanted to talk to you about in private and I'm ashamed that you had to find out the way you did." Me and Homura was stunned speechless. What hit me the most is finding out he was sexually abused.

Y/n pov
My secret is out and not the way I wanted. I don't want to go back to the house because the news will weigh to heavily on Miss Annasha. I sighed and said "Ryuu...Homura go home...I'm going to the Shrine and I'll be home later." I walked past them and headed in the direction of the Shrine which was on the outskirts of Tokyo on a lone hill with a Sakura tree.

Homura pov
What Y/n said rang through my ears. He told me and Ryuu to go home. I looked at Ryuu and she was equally as stunned as I was. I tugged on Ryuu's shirt and she looked at me and she had tears. I said "Ryuu let's get back home. Y/n clearly has too much going on in his mind. We both know where he went. Let's just get home...Annasha will know exactly what to do. Y/n seems to be closest to her so let's go and informed her. Ryuu sadly nodded and as we were walking I said "Ryuu...I didn't know guys were also targets of Sexual abuse. I feel sick to my stomach for what I did to Y/n the first day he was here. How could I be so naive Ryuu. Is the world really this cruel to people?" Ryuu said "Homura the world is cruel to everyone. Especially nice people like Y/n. I think he was more scared of what we might think of him if he said something. Y/n needs all of our help especially yours Homura. It may not seem like it but he needs you as well. He's haunted by his past and he's terrified Homura. Y/n feels horrible now that we had to witness him in such a horrible state. He most likely thinks that we think he's a monster." I listen to everything to Ryuu and I remember what he told me on the school roof about him fighting to live.

Ryuu pov
We got to the house and before we entered Annasha swung open the door and hugged both of us and said "I was so worried about you three...I don't see Y/n anywhere." I said Annasha can I talk to you in private please. She nodded and Homura walked inside and I sat on the porch and explained to her about what happened. She was sitting next to me and she said "I kinda assumed by how he reacted the first time I gave him a hug that he was sexually abused. Poor Child how can the world be such a harsh place. It's horrible that Y/n's only way to cope with the trauma he endured was through destructive methods. Ryuu can you keep an eye on everyone please. I'm gonna go find Y/n and talk to him. If I'm not back by bedtime can I count on you to make sure everything goes smoothly." I nodded and hugged her and said "be safe please." She nodded and we walked inside and I watched her grab her coat and everything and she walked over and kissed me on the forehead and said "I'm counting on you"