15.

"What?!" I screamed and he flinched, backing away. That night Maria and I got drunk. Oh my god, I'm so stupid. "What did Maria see? What did you see? That night I was drunk here?!" I yelled and his eyes went wide with realization.

"Ryleigh, please. It wasn't Maria's fault. She was just doing what I said. I'm her alpha, she has to follow my orders!" He said and it made me even angrier.

"So she just befriended me to get information for you? Because you couldn't help yourself but pry into my mind!" I shrieked and he stepped back, almost like he was realizing for the first time what he had done. "How many times?"

"What?" His voiced cracked at the end.

"How many times did you invite my privacy, Remington?!" I shrieked and he frowned, looking broken. I didn't care. He took advantage of me.

"Only once. And the time Maria got you drunk." He whispered and my mouth dropped open.

"There was a time besides then?!" I yelled and he reached for my hands. I ripped them away, backing away from him. I didn't care about some mate bond right now. He told me I could trust him. He lied. He was just like everyone else.

"I just, I-"

"No, stop." I cut him off, walking towards the house.

"Where are you gonna go?" He called after me. I turned, glaring at him.

"I can't go anywhere since you forced this stupid fucking mark on me!" I yelled and his face went dark.

"So what? You wish I never did it? You hate me now? Then just reject me! You have a choice you know!" He yelled back, stepping closer to me. I did the same, glaring daggers at him.

"Will I be able to leave without this thing killing me if I reject you?" I asked, challenging him. I wasn't going to do it. I couldn't. But I wanted him to hurt as much as he'd hurt me.

"Yes. You'll be free! That's what you want, right?! What you've always wanted? For me to leave you alone! You said it yourself! After all, it's not fair of me to drag you into this. So you have a choice! I'm giving you one right now! This is your chance to leave!" He yelled, stepping up and growling in my face. His eyes were black again. He was pissed.

"Maybe I will." I challenged back.

"Fine." He grumbled, crossing his arms at me to show that the big bad alpha wasn't going to back down. Well, neither was I.

"Fine." I said back.

"Fine." He said again, both of our chest pacing up and down rapidly.

"Fine." I grumbled again, not wanting to say the words to reject him. I just wanted to piss him off.

I wrapped my hands in his hair as his lips crashed down on mine. It was like nothing I'd ever felt before but was euphoric, his lips moving against main. I gripped his hair tightly and his body rumbled against me as he groaned. I smirked, loving the effect I had on him.

Next thing I know, my back was pressed against a tree and his tongue licked my bottom lip. I gasped and he took that as his chance to slip his tongue it. His tongue trance with mine as his hands burned trails on my body wherever they went.

His lips closed around my bottom one and I moaned out as he nibbled down on it lightly. Now, he smirked against my lips. His hands were under my shirt now, gripping tight on my waist as he had me pressed against the tree.

My hands reached for his hair and he growled, grabbing both of them with one of his and holding them above my head. He had my hands pinned against the tree as his lips trailed teasingly across my jawline and down my neck.