19.

I gasped as his fingers drew closer and closer to my core, teasing me. I lifted my hips to him, needing more. His eyes looked darkly into mine.

His fingers pulled my panties aside, and I gasped as the air hit my core. His lips curled into a smirk and I almost orgasmed at the sight of him.

He looked at me one last time before spreading my legs and dipping his head in between them. However, he didn't do what I do desperately wanted. He kissed my thighs right near where I wanted his lips. Then, his fingers ghosted over my entrance. My legs were shaking with anticipation.

"R-Remi," I begged and his eyes went pitch black as he looked up at me. His whole eyes went black, every part.

I gasped as he plunged a finger in me, my hips lifting in response to him. His eyes roamed me darkly as he kept pumping his finger in and out of me. I felt the tingling sensation inside of me.

I quickly felt a sensation building up inside me. His fingers curled and I moaned out as a wave of pleasure washed over me.

"Remington," I breathed out loud as I collapsed against the bed, my legs shaking. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and pulls me back against his chest.

I sighed and closed my eyes for a second, just relishing in the feelings washing over me. I'd never felt something like this before. I'd never felt so strongly for someone before.

I sighed and turned around, rolling in his arms. He smirked down at me.

"Told you I'd have everyone in my house hear you scream my name." He shrugged and I ignored his words, my heart pounding. I reached up, looking at my thumb as I swiped it against his cheekbone. His face turned to worry as he looked down at me. "Hey, what's wrong?"

I took a deep breath and brought my eyes up to his. He gave a light squeeze to my waist to reassure me. I let my lips stretch into a smile. I let my lips move freely, letting them say what they had wanted to.

"I love you too." I whispered and he froze for second, as if in shock. Then, a huge grin spread across his face as his arms squeezed around me and pulled me into his chest.

He started peppering kisses all over my forehead and in my hair. I don't think I'd ever been happier than in this moment.

I yawned into his chest, suddenly realizing how tired I was. I let my eyes slowly drift closed and felt my breathing finally slow down.
———
I reached out all my limbs, a grumbled erupting from me as I stretched out. A grumble from behind me too. I reached down and grabbed a shirt from over the side of the bed and scrambled to pull it into me.

I rolled over to find Remington slowly opening his eyes with a smile on his face. My eyes widened in realization and I scrambled for the edge of the bed, but he caught my ankle in his hand and yanked me back down.

"You're not going anywhere." He whispered into my ear, my back against his chest. My heart was now racing from the heat and intensity of his morning voice.

Then, I realized why I had got up in the first place.

"Remington, I'm gross. Let me go." I begged, pushing off of him and kicking away slightly. He frowned, letting me get off the bed. "I need a shower. Can I use yours?" I headed for his bathroom, stopping at the door. I turned to see him propped up on his elbow now, watching me slowly walk away with a pout on his face.

"Yeah, of course baby." He said and I felt my cheeks instantly heat at the cute nickname he used. I looked at him one last time and sighed.

"Awe, I don't wanna leave you." I half joked, pouting my bottom lip. His eyes went big and suddenly he was out of the bed, nearly tackling me like he was in a foot ball game.