Press Tour

We have been on this press tour for four months now and we just got to the States to finish it up and now on the way to the hotel. I really like my team and I like to think they respect me and realize that I am damn good at my job. Johnson is hilarious and I think of him as a good friend. Tom keeps trying to get me to call him Tom but I refuse and only call him Mr. Hiddleston however I did say he could call me (y/n) if it made him feel better. The only time I would ever call that man Tom was in my dreams and he was not uttering many words in those dreams.

            Tiff and Megs will be meeting me in New York since a lot of the press stuff will be there so we will be able to hangout for two days during some down time between interviews. It helps that Tiff already lives there with her husband so only Megs has to fly up. I think back to when I asked Tom if he would be alright if I took two personal days to hangout with my friends while in New York.

       We were in Russia and he was in the sitting room in his hotel suite going over some new script with a glass of whiskey in hand and said, "(Y/n) you work too hard I'll be fine without you glaring at people for two days." he laughed offhandedly.

To which I rolled my eyes and said, "I do more than just glare you know."

He gave me a big smile and said, "oh right you scare everyone away."

I smiled right back and said "yep it's the best thing ever I love my job."

      He chuckled as he watched me leave shaking his head at my more than usual antics. Shaking my head, I finally came back to the present when Johnson asked if we were good at the hotel and everyone can call it a night. I told him yeah, the team that I sent ahead already cleared it and we all went to our rooms, mine being directly across from Tom's.

     As soon as I got to my room, I called Megs and Tiff and they immediately asked if anything was new and I sighed immediately before replying, "y'all know he's like 10 years older than me right. Nothing is going to happen I am definitely not his type." Though I wondered as I caught his eye occasionally when he didn't think I was looking, "He probably wants someone closer to his age who is beautiful and sophisticated that he can take to galas, red carpets, and shit." Megs and Tiff start disagreeing and talking about how great and pretty I am and I just sigh and tell them exasperatedly, "I love you two for trying to see something that definitely isn't there but thanks for the confidence boost."

     Megs then proceeds to tell us about some guy she's talking to Luke with a big ass truck that they take mudding and Tiff was talking about how after our little girl's hangout her hubby is taking her to a vacation to Scotland since they went to Greece for their honeymoon. We said our goodbyes and I ended the phone call. I just smiled and shook my head and thought those two are something else. I then changed, looked over the schedule, and went to bed.

       The next morning, I am wearing a navy-blue pant suit and have my hair in its normal bun on the top of my head and go to get everything ready for the first press conference. Tom does his thing and charms everyone including me and it took more than a few times to refocus on my job as I caught myself watching him with more than professional intrigue, and it goes smoothly.

         As we are leaving, I am sitting in the passenger seat while Tom and Johnson are in the back talking about his schedule and how we leave for New York in two days. Tom looks exhausted but has taken everything in stride and with a smile on his face, he really does love his fans and I admire him for that. He is one of the few who actually gives a shit. We get back to the hotel and I change into some Nike shorts and an old t-shirt I think I stole from Tiff. I refuse to eat take out again so I leave one of the guys in charge and run to the grocery store. I decided to make some Caldereta and white rice and I made sure to make enough for everyone. As soon as I am done, I let everyone know they can help themselves and to enjoy the food. I make a plate for Tom and tell Johnson to give it to him and make sure he eats it all before going to bed. I tell everyone bye and then go to my room to eat and then I fall asleep.

       The next morning, I am wearing a black pantsuit and my signature bun. I was running a little late so I didn't have time to stop at the small Starbucks in the hotel to buy a coffee so I was already in a bad mood. I run to the car and see Tom and Johnson with coffees and waiting for me, oh thank god I thought as I grabbed for the coffee causing both of the men to chuckle. As soon as I reached out I said, "I am so sorry I can't believe I am running late." Tom just smiles and says, "(Y/n) you aren't even late just not as early as you normally are'' and he hands me a coffee. I take the coffee with an appreciative smile and say, "thanks Mr. Hiddleston'' I then take a big sip and give a happy sigh as the buzz blazes through my bloodstream already perking me up.

        He just smiles, shakes his head and says, "(Y/n) when will you start calling me Tom" to which I replied with a never and a smirk sent his way. He just sighed and said "well thank you for dinner last night it was delicious" I waved off his thanks and said, "no problem I knew I couldn't have been the only one who desperately needed a home cooked meal." We got in the car and went to another press conference where again he did his thing and won over the audience. 

A/N Hey guys! So I am half Filipino Caldareta is like a Filipino beef stew. Anyways hope you enjoyed!

XOXO