Chapter 5

Nanfeng Club was located in the most expensive and quietest part of Huadu. It was a five-storey building with a history of more than 100 years.

Su Mian glanced at the retro European-style buildings in front of her, unfortunately, three months later, such an artistic mansion would become a ruin.

The two entered the club, and Bai Xi reported her cousin’s name.

The lobby manager of the reception hall of the club had a golden eye. At one glance, he could see that Bai Xi was a rich person. Then he looked at Su Mian who was wearing the most ordinary sportswear. Her skin was as white as ivory, and her facial features were almost perfect, she was breathtaking.

However, her temperament was cold, as if the precious camellia blooming in March was still covered with a layer of spring frost, which had a strange beauty.

The manager didn’t dare to neglect her, he confirmed their identity, and took them upstairs in person.

“Is the auction held in the lobby on the first floor?”

For Bai Xi, it was the first time she entered such a high-end club. The Nanfeng club had a super high spire European style building with exquisite murals on the top, which was extremely luxurious.

“Yes.”

The manager led the two into the appraisal room with a smile, “Bai Tezhu must have told you that our internal staff can sell goods in the club, but we need to make an internal evaluation first. Our auction price starts at 5 million. What do you want to sell in the auction? I’ll arrange the relevant appraisal expert to evaluate the item.”

5 million? Bai Xi’s heart stopped suddenly, f***, her cousin didn’t say that.

“It’s ginseng,” Su Mian looked up and said lightly.

“Okay, please wait for a while.”

The manager rushed to arrange the relevant appraiser.

“Ginseng?” When Bai Xi heard it was ginseng, she felt bad.

“Su Mian, can your ginseng be worth five million? Shouldn’t it be dug out from the mountains? I’m going to be killed by you.”

When Su Mian saw that she was about to cry, she smiled showing her two sweet dimples. Just as she was about to speak, she saw the manager back with an expert in his fifties.

“Miss Su, this is master Jane, a famous appraiser in the circle.”

Master Jane was very old-fashioned and serious. Seeing that Su Mian and Bai Xi were two innocent and beautiful girls, he was a little bit more patient, and said, “Are you two experts on wild ginseng? In recent years, there has been a trend of collecting wild ginseng. Unfortunately, the old wild ginseng is rare, and the hundred-year-old ginseng is even rarer.”

“So valuable?” Bai Xi’s eyes widened, were her grandparents collecting wild ginseng because diamonds and antiques weren’t enough to show off? Collecting herbs was really scary.

“Of course, there was a 135-year-old wild ginseng that sold for ten million dollars. Wild ginseng is also called goblin and divine grass. This kind of naturally cultivated medicinal material can not be found,” Master Jane said.

Su Mian contacted medicinal materials from a young age and naturally knew the price of wild ginseng. She took out the ginseng from her backpack and placed it on the red velvet cloth on the table. She smiled lightly, “I will trouble Master Jane to identify it.”

Master Jane glanced carelessly, and then breathed, his eyes flashed with a frenetic light. He exclaimed, “This is impossible, it’s exquisite. It’s clear, it’s long, it’s curved like a flying dragon, it’s pearls are like starlight, it’s beautiful, it’s absolutely a ginseng of hundred years, no, it’s far older.”

Master Jian was shaking with excitement, and hurried went to get the equipment for testing.

Looking at this crazy look on Master Jian’s face, everyone was surprised, especially the manager of the Nanfeng Club. He looked at Su Mian with a thoughtful look. He was a child of the Feng family and was responsible for collecting rare treasures for the family.

Ordinary rich merchants and rich families pursued antique calligraphy and paintings, which were elegant. However, these things looked like dead things to them. In a large family that had a history of hundreds of years, any pottery pot filled with rice was antique. They were searching for items with heaven and earth aura, such as rare medicinal materials and different stones with element force.

If this wild ginseng was more than a century old, then he could directly buy it and dedicate it to his family.

Now that the world wasn’t peaceful and there were many natural disasters. Not only did their family come out, but also several other families in the hidden did.

In particular, the typhoon and golden rain of the previous two days shocked a young master and made him make a special trip to Huadu.

“Three hundred years, three hundred years old mountain ginseng, this nimble form, this rich ginseng fragrance is the best, the best!” After master Jane got the appraisal data, he was already excited.

“Three hundred years?” Bai Xi and the club manager exclaimed in unison.

Bai Xi was almost going crazy. Did Su Mian get blessed by the God of Fortune?

Su Mian was shocked and happy, and her palms were sweaty. What kind of treasure was the scarlet gourd? The ginseng in it had not died for 300 years. Fortunately, it wasn’t a thousand years old, otherwise, she wouldn’t get half a penny.