Chapter 29

At 4:30 pm on June 22.

Su Mian looked at her phone. In her previous life, and at this moment, she walked out of the examination room. Looking at the end of the road, she finally saw six cars. The one in the lead was a red Maserati that Bai Xi usually drove.

Su Mian waved quickly.

Just after the red car stopped, Bai Xi jumped out of the car and smiled brightly, “Xiao Mian, I’m here!”

When Su Mian saw that she reached on time and was unharmed, her tense heartstrings relaxed. But at the next moment, she saw countless flames falling from the sky, hitting houses and streets, and the whole county was suddenly caught in a sea of ​​fire.

“Into the air-raid shelter.”

Su Mian responded extremely quickly, she held Bai Xi and Mu Gui, and rushed towards the air-raid shelter.

Mu Gui and Bai Xi’s complexion changed color. It was really strange, so many things happened this year. There had been red snow and golden rain in the past few months, but this day there were flames?

He told both of them, “You two go inside and hide.”

Mu Gui shouted at the pedestrians, “Enter the air defense shelter.”

After Mu Gui finished, he looked at the trees on both sides of the road that were not on fire. As soon as his eyes were fixed, his wood power was released. Suddenly, the trees on both sides of the road grew wildly and twined together in an instant to block out the sun, forming a solid tree barrier from the fire, helping the pedestrians on the road by covering the sky.

Bai Xi and Su Mian were stunned.

“That’s amazing!” Bai Xi, who was scared, covered her mouth, and shouted in disbelief, “Oh my God, he has power.”

Su Mian was also taken aback. Could wood-based ability still be used this way? She secretly released the wood elements in her body, and she could sense all the plants within ten meters around her and drive them.

So this was how it felt to have power? It felt pretty good. Su Mian’s eyes gleamed, she quietly joined Mu Gui, and drove away the flames that leaked in.

It was just that she had just awakened her ability, and soon felt that she couldn’t do it. The strength of the wood elements in her body had been consumed.

At this time, Yue Wanjun and other rich second generation reacted and fled to the air-raid shelter in panic. Mu Gui’s plant barrier finally collapsed after five minutes. Numerous flames fell and the road was smashed into shallow pits.

But within five minutes, Mu Gui had rescued most of the people in the street.

The shelter was packed with people who had taken refuge.

After escaping from death, everyone looked at the gentle and elegant Mu Gui, their eyes were full of gratitude and awe.

“Su Mian, please calm everyone. I’ll contact the outside world to see what’s going on,” Mu Gui instructed her.

Su Mian had used wood abilities to assist him just now. He was very clear of that.

“Okay,” Su Mian nodded and looked at the frightened residents of the county. Before she spoke, someone called out, “It’s the girl from the Su family, who was first in the provincial college entrance examination last year.”

“Isn’t she Li Hongqi’s niece? What happened?”

The county town was so big, and Su Mian was one of the most known people in the whole province. The previous year, she took first place in the province entrance examination. The lion dance troupe celebrated it by showing the banner in the whole county, and her picture was posted on the school bulletin board. When parents recognized Su Mian, they started asking questions one after another.

“Don’t panic, we are contacting the outside world. In such a natural disaster, the government will definitely send rescue teams. Now everyone can stabilize their emotions and believe in our country,” Su Mian said loudly.

“Yes, yes, we’ll believe in the country.”

“Dr. Hao said that those who are injured should line up on the left side and help everyone to see the wound for free. Those who are not injured should stand on the right side.”

Soon the residents of the county town calmed down their emotions, and lined up in an orderly manner. The light in the shelter wasn’t good, so people with cell phones turned on the spotlights to illuminate the place for the doctor.

Fifteen minutes later, the flames finally stopped.

The whole county was in ruins; the fire was spreading, the smoke was rolling.

It was an extremely tragic scene.

The signal briefly returned to normal. Both street radios and radio stations issued a global disaster notification.

“The following is a national notice. I sincerely inform you that 15 minutes ago, there was an unprecedented fire attack in the world. We speculate that the global temperature will continue to be high in the future. Please stay in your houses as much as possible, do not go out and wait for the rescue. The rescue teams will send you to the shelters and safe bases as soon as possible. Repeat notice… “

“It’s the apocalypse! What was said in the post was true,” a girl cried in a low voice.

“Will there be viruses, and zombies?”

“My parents are still in Huadu. I want to go home.”

“Don’t cry anymore, the rescue team will save everyone soon. Can crying solve the problem?” Bai Xi scolded impatiently.

“Everyone stay quiet, go home, take the food and wait for the rescue,” Mu Gui said aloud, and everyone quieted down, but talked quietly. Then some middle-aged people dared to go out and return home safe and sound.

Others saw that there was no danger, and went home to rescue the things left at home.

A small number of homes were burnt and they could only sit in the air-raid shelter and cry while comforting each other.