Chapter 22

Luo Hansheng’s dream was strange with only a few fragments, but the man still felt the horror of the apocalypse

Mu Gui was shocked when he heard the words. He couldn’t say a word. The flames burned the earth? Elemental beast? Was the world really going to change?

“Luo Hansheng, should we warn the world?”

Luo Hansheng looked up at him and said, “Mu Gui, what is the law of the jungle?”

“Survival is for the strongest,” Mu Gui said, his face paled a bit. No one could hide from such a global disaster, and the weak couldn’t survive.

Luo Hansheng looked at the dark night outside, and his pale face evoked a bloody smile, “I guess that day will definitely be very interesting.”

Mu Gui sighed, since his Grandpa died, no one could control Luo Hansheng anymore. Those who abandon the world were born to be villains who destroyed it.

Less than a month after his grandfather died, Luo Han went to the Luo family alone to stir up trouble, scaring the Feng family and the Qin family. Now that the troubled times were approaching, this person still didn’t know how to wave.

He just hoped that no one would blindly provoke him.

When he disconnected the video call, Luo Qi poked his head inside the room, revealing his little face, and asked with a smile, “Master, the end of the world is coming, so are we still going to look for the little girl who sold the ginseng?”

For more than a month, everyone had been busy building a living place. So far, they couldn’t find anyone to investigate the sophomore student named Su Mian.

“Look for her.”

The man’s long white fingers fastened the carved wood boxes, and his eyes flashed through a glimmer of light.

‘The apocalypse is coming. I hope this little girl won’t die in the flames.’

The day after, Mu Gui found a construction team and went into the mountain with a large machine. Digging mountains and roads, building houses, and cutting bamboo forests, the village was full of sounds of large-scale machines, and it was very lively.

After the collapse of two big mountains in front of Hantan village, the terrain was flat, and the flat road leading straight to the village collapsed.

At the beginning of June, the four cave houses built by Su Mian were finished. All of them were completed. The gravel generated by the construction filled the road. Bamboo forests and trees in the mountains were cut down, leaving a large area of ​​land. The charcoal was transported to the cellar in the village by Su Mian. Mu Gui also dug five or six large cave houses according to the house built by Su Mian.

Mu Gui had gradually become familiar with Su Mian in these ten days. He found that the little girl was young but she was the most reliable one in the village. She didn’t talk much. Every day, she either supervised the project or hunted in the mountain. The Su family ’s yard was already full of prey, and she had become the richest person with the most food in the village.

And the villagers of Hantan village were also warm and kind-hearted, simple and very similar to his family.

“Su Mian, our family has a large population. My grandfather and grandmother died, but there are a lot of old people in our family…” Mu Gui talked about the Mu family.

“Do you only have more than a dozen people?”

“Not much?” Mu Gui was aggressive, compared to the other three major families, their Mu family was indeed the smallest, probably because they were poor, they only raised a few children, as they were afraid that they couldn’t afford it.

A small bus took the Mu family all the way to Hantan Village.

Watching the white-haired grandpas and grandmothers holding flowers and grass from the car, Su Mian smiled, sorry, but she might have been mistaken. How did this Mu family become the fourth largest base in the apocalypse?

“Be careful, this basin of crowned lotus is a rare and extinct treasure.”

“Oh, this pot is Guilan. Don’t touch it. I’ll move it.”

“Xiao Gui, come and move the flowers and plants. They must have suffocated after such a long ride.”

Su Mian stared blankly at the Mu family who loved flowers.

Mu Gui smiled helplessly, “In our family, there are only me, Mu Feng, Mu Yu, Mu Xue and Mu Shuang in the younger generation. Mu Xue, the youngest, is 16 years old this year.”

The youngest girl waved to Su Mian in a lively and lovely way, while Mu Shuang was a little bit cold to her, she looked at Su Mian and turned her head. The group began to carry their luggage.

The Mu family moved all the flowers and plants to the vicinity of the cold pool. Looking at the distance of more than ten meters from the cave to the cold pool, they all built glass galleries to cover the heat. Even on the cold pool, they built a large glass house with heat insulation. Everyone was overjoyed.

“This place is good, my flowers are not going to die from heat.”

“Xiao Gui, does this house cost a lot of money, do we still have money?”

“It’s Su Mian’s money,” Mu Gui directly ignored the village chief Li. The real leader of the Hantan village was Su Mian, who was beautiful and rich. Fortunately, there was Su Mian. Otherwise, he would have gone to Luo Hansheng to borrow money.

“That girl is pretty nice,” Grandma Mu nodded and looked at Su Mian, her eyes shining.

“Xiao Gui, you actually spent her money. We hope that our family will take responsibility.”

“Xiao Mian, do you have a partner?”

When Su Mian who was standing by the cold pool heard that, her smile gradually stiffened.

In the evening, the villagers and the Mu family ate a roasted sheep in the wild. The Hantan villagers and the Mu family officially became neighbors.

The small village of eleven people instantly became a village of twenty-nine people.