CHAPTER 48

When Su Mian returned home, seeing that her body is covered with blood, she didn't want to worry her grandmother and went directly to the bathroom and took a bath. She found clean clothes from the gourd space, put it on, and then entered the gourd space.

The time flow in the space was originally the same as the outside, and the fruits and vegetables planted would take several months to mature. Su Mian planted a batch of fruits three months ago, only strawberries and watermelons matured, and mango tree and grapes were still growing, but after her wood-based awakening in those days, the plants in the space went crazy.

The sweet potatoes, potatoes and cabbages that were planted before were all ripe, and the grapes and mangoes had also yielded green fruits. Even the ginseng beside the spring was full of energy.

Su Mian was wondering, did her wood-based ability and the gourd space complement each other?

But this was a good thing anyway.

Su Mian sat cross-legged in the small garden near the spring eye, took out the fourth-grade wood-base crystal core, closed her eyes and began to absorb wood-based elements.

The rich wood-elements and the water elements in the spring eyes were like two green belts entering her body, nourishing her blood and bones. The plants in the gourd space stretched theirs bodies happily, and also absorbed the water elements in the wood and spring eyes.

She didn't know how long after that, Su Mian found that the power of elements in her body reached a critical point, and her ability was upgraded to level 3.

She opened her eyes and saw sights she had never seen before. In the green gourds space, each plant carried a little green light, and the spring eye was like a lake of blue light, and numerous water elements were flying in the air.

The force of elements, she could sense the forces of elements!

Su Mian was slightly surprised. She got up. reached out touched the surrounding wood and water elements. Her fingers passed through the invisible elements, only felt the coolness.

After digging out the potatoes and sweet potatoes, and picking up all the cabbages, Su Mian came out of the gourd space, ran to the kitchen, stuffed the potatoes, sweet potatoes and cabbages into the kitchen.

"Xiao Mian, from here did you pick so much stuff?" Grandma Su, who was making porridge, asked her.

"I planted it with my power," Su Mian blinked. Su Mian didn't say anything about the gourd space, and when she picked watermelons and strawberries, her grandmother looked at her eyes and said nothing.

The grandmother and granddaughter understood each other well.

Grandma Su rubbed her head and said "Keep a low profile, I said that these were all hidden in the cellar before."

"Well, okey."

Su Mian thought that she always wanted to plant a piece of land outside, otherwise it would be suspicious if she always picked vegetables and fruits from the gourd space.

It seemed that she had to wat for the emergence of more advanced wood elemental beasts, and then try to find a way to get high-level crystal cores, and plant an orchard that wouldn't be affected by high temperature.

"Su Mian, Su Mian, Feng Ji woke up," Bai Xi cried cheerfully outside the house.

Su Mian came out and saw Feng Ji who had been asleep for two days and two nights and finally awake. The young man in his early twenties with a touch of thunder and lightning, saw Su Mian and smiled.

"Su Mian, thank you for helping me take care of Bai Xi. I heard from Bai Xi that there is a military base nearby. I want to see if I can contact my family." Feng Ji said clearly.

"Oh~" Su Mian held back a smile, ad her big black eyes looked at Bai Xi. It turned out that the flower protector was here. She could conclude that Feng JI was the strong man of the Beichen base in the previous life. Unfortunately, in the previous life, he was in the Beichen base and Bai Xi was in the Nanfeng base. If he had been beside Bai XI, Bai Xi wouldn't have ended so miserably.

"You can go, I won't go." Su Mian smiled. She didn't sleep the previous night, and killed so many elemental beasts in the morning.

Bai Xi modded in excitement, "I heard that there is a trading market over there, and people with powers can still receive benefits, It's very lively! Let's go and see. By the way, Feng Ji's ability is thunder. Can it be strong?"

Feng Ji glanced at Bai Xi ad didn't speak. The students in Xiao Xi should be trustworthy.

"The combat ability is very strong," Su Mian gave a thumbs up, took out a bag of cores with a smile, and said, "These are for you, Elemental Beats will soon flood. There will be as many as zombies, come on and upgrade."

When Bai Xi opened the bag, she saw that there were more than 100 blue thunder crystal cores and white non-attribute crystal cores, All of a sudden, her eyes were red. She held Su Mian's arm and said with a choked voice, "Xiao Mian, you are so kind. We will not drag you down."

Feng Ji looked at the bag of thunder crystal cores which he urgently needed, He was shocked at how strong Su Mian was and how she could kill so many Elemental Beasts.

He bowed and solemnly said, "We will repay your kindness. Thank you, Su Mian."

"All of us are friends. We support each other in the end," Su Mian smiles. Only when the people around her were strong, could they join hands to kill the advanced Elemental Beast and survive the apocalypse.

After breakfast, Feng Ji and Bai Xi went to Anping base, while Su Mian went to sleep.

The Anping base at this moment, because of Lou Hansheng's words, began to change dramatically.

_____

The author has something to say:

Hansheng: In order to chase my wife and children, I decided to move the base ~~