CHAPTER 61 UNEDITED

After entering Ningcheng, wandering low-level elemental beasts were everywhere on the main road. Military heavy trucks directly crushed it, crushing a place of bones and heading towards the scenic area in the north of the city.

As soon as we entered the northern part of the city, everyone obviously felt that the temperature had dropped a lot, and it was vaguely cold.

"This is really strange in Ningcheng. Can an ice elemental beast isolate the whole city from the high temperature?" Baixi muttered.

"We have killed Level 4 elemental beasts before, thousands of years of trees can grow into trees, enter the end of the world, everything is possible, this is originally a strange world." Mu Gui smiled warmly.

"Animal changes, we humans have actually changed, otherwise such high temperatures, such forces of heaven and earth elements, humans before the end of the world can't survive at all." Su Mian lightly sighed. In the previous life, a 7th-level ice elemental beast could freeze for a few tens of miles. This in Ningcheng can only cool down, which is not unusual.

"Su Mian, if you say that, I think it makes some sense. You see, we all have abilities." Bai Xi nodded desperately. "However, your abilities are really amazing, and they can be cured so deeply. No wonder Luo Shao wants to take you into Ningcheng. "

Just now Su Mian helped Luo Hansheng heal the wound, everyone saw it in the eye, the morale of the team instantly improved by a grade, and with Su Mian, they were not afraid of serious injuries.

"Sure enough, before the end of the world, you learn better than me, and the end of the world, your abilities are better than me." More than a month of survival in the end of the world, the eldest lady in Baixi's body has long been polished and fool At a glance, Sweet's personality became Su Mian's number one little fan.

Seeing this, Su Mian smiled slightly and said, "You are also very important in the team, everyone has their own role."

"Su Mian, your abilities are so powerful, can you help me heal the wound? We are also roommates for two years anyway." Yue Wanjun suddenly asked, "My wound really hurts."

Everyone remembered the forgotten Yue Wanjun.

Su Mian has not spoken yet, Luo Hansheng on the side said indifferently: "Enter the combat zone immediately, Su Mian, you are following me, you are not allowed to waste abilities."

Luo Qi chuckled loudly and said cleverly: "Sister Su Mian, I still have wood element crystal nucleus here, for you, you can restore the power of the element, we all count on you to save your life, but thousands of Do nt treat irrelevant people, you might get a bite back.

Feng Ji and Bai Xi nodded incessantly, Yue Wanjun did not fight, and needed their protection, so don't waste Su Mian's healing power.

"Mu Shao, you are also a wood-based ability, please help me to cure it, I really have to do it." Yue Wanjun's expression twisted for a moment, and instead begged for Mu Gui.

Mu Gui shook his head and sighed: "I'm sorry, my wood-based ability master is killing, not treating, I have painkillers here. If you have a bad pain, take one."

Analgesic tablets are also tightly sold in the last days.

Su Mian saw Yue Wanjun swallowing painkillers, frowning and frowning, somehow, there was always an ominous hunch.

"Boss, the commercial square is in front." Luo Wu Shensheng reminded. Heavy trucks entered the business district north of the city.

Luo Hansheng nodded.

"Wait for me to open the way with Feng Ji, to clean the street and the elemental beasts in the mall, Mu Shao, Xiao Qi, you protect Baixi into the supermarket, search for materials, food first, medicine second, clothes and daily necessities third. Su Mian, you are next to the boss, looking for the ice elemental beast. You can always support wherever there is danger. "Luo Hansheng is lonely and indifferent and likes to travel alone, so all operations at the base are deployed by Luowu.