CHAPTER 5 The Devils Invitation

Rias and Sona look at Anos in Disbelief seeing the display of overwhelming power.

Rias: I need to call my brother.

Sona: I agree with you, the sudden appearance of someone this strong cant be kept a secret. It worries me tho, The fact that he is immune to your energy of destruction.

Rias: I know. Do you think he will be immune to my brother's magic as well?

Sona: That's why I am worried hurry and call your brother I will let my father know about this as well.

Both Sona and Rias walk back to their respective rooms with their peerage's. The mere memory of Anos's power causes a shiver to run down their spine.

                                                       THE DEVIL KINGS OFFICE

Sirzechs: Greyfia the official marriage proposal from the Phenex clan just arrived, Any ideas on how I can accept it and prevent it from taking place. I don't want Rias to marry that sorry excuse of a devil.

Greyfia: That is up to you to find out, I don't want to be a part of your scheme.

Suddenly a small red magic circle appears and an envelope lands on his table.

Sirzechs: Why has Rias send me a voice letter at this time something must have happened.

Surzechs opens the letter and Rias's voice comes out of it. Her voice sounds urgent as She tells her brother about Anos's sudden appearance and his immunity to her power of destruction.

After hearing Rias's message Sirzechs destroyed the letter and turns to Grayfia.

Sirzechs: Looks like an opportunity has presented itself. Grayfia would you mind bringing him here.

Grayfia: Yes my king.

Grayfia opens a portal and goes to the human realm.

Sirzechs (to himself): Resistance to Destruction magic, This is worrisome I need to learn more about his powers.

Sirzechs sighs and once again immerses himself in Rias's marriage issues once again

MEANWHILE IN THE HUMAN RELM

A portal opens up near Anos's house and Grayfia steps out.

Grayfia (to herself): There doesn't appear to be a barrier around his house.

Grayfia goes to the door and knocked twice. The door is immediately answered by Anos's mother Izabella who takes one look at Grayfia and closes the door. Grayfia is a bit surprised at her reaction but knocked on the door once again. This time Izabella opens the door a little bit and begins interrogating Grayfia.

Izabella: We aren't interested in your maid service thank you.

Grayfia: I think you must be mistaken I am here from Kuoh Academy and I need to speak with Anos

Izabella completely opens the door and says: You should have said so. I am sorry I didn't know you were from his school. Please come in I will call Anos.

Izabella escorts Grayfia into the living room before rushing into Anos's room.

Izabella: Anos honey a maid from school has come to talk to you.

Anos amused: Wait a minute mother I will be there in a few minutes.

Izabella: Ok honey, tell me what you want for dinner I need to begin cooking soon to celebrate your first day of school.