Ch 12 The Party

After returning from his little seaside trip Anos began training with his new familiar Trition in a space-time rift he had come across while exploring. Trition's main attribute was his brute strength, His power was comparable to Anos's physical prowess at its peak so he made an excellent sparring partner. This also strengthened Anos's body making it easier to regain his power back to its peak. Anos had been training for about half a month when he received a message from Sirzechs regarding a gathering among the high-class devils in hell that he wanted Anos to join. Anos thought about it for a bit for a while then decided to agree to his subordinate's request.

SIrzechs was happy to hear that Anos had agreed and began doubling his preparations to throw a grand feast. Unaware of this Anos continued his training with Trition until the day of the gathering. When the date for the gathering arrived Sirzechs send a carriage pulled by a pair of Cerberus to pick Anos up from his house. He walked in wearing a black formal shirt with matching pair of pants

The massive dogs dragged the carriage through the sky and through a portal into the demon realm before stopping in front of a lavishly decorated castle

The massive dogs dragged the carriage through the sky and through a portal into the demon realm before stopping in front of a lavishly decorated castle. The sudden appearance of the carriage perked the interests of several evils who were nearby and they began speculating about the identity of such a powerful devil. Their expressions turned sour when they saw Anos as they sensed the presence of human blood in his vein's considering him to be a blot in society they continued their personal talks ignoring the newcomer who they considered beneath them. 

Sasha Misha and Eleonor had already arrived and were chatting with the members of Rias's peerage, Seeing Anos they waved to him and called him over to join their group. Sasha was wearing a frilly pink dress while Misha was dressed in simple a white gown Eleonor on the other hand was dressed in a sky blue dress with her hair tied in a bun. Sasha grabbed his hand and practically dragged him over before speaking to him "So how do we look" the three of them had an eager look on their faces as they looked expectantly towards Anos "Simply splendid, Sasha isn't that the dress you wore during the sword competition" Sasha nodded "I am surprised you even remembered I could have sworn you would have forgotten after a month or two" Anos laughs "All of us know that there is only one thing I cant do." Sasha nodded but doesn't question further. Seeing that her sister had finished Misha spoke up with a slight spin "What about me do I look good in this" Anos looks at her carefully before replying "The white goes well with your hair, I must say I do like your look" Misha looks happy at being complimented Then Eleonor opens her mouth to ask the same question to Anos but as if he knew what was coming his way Anos compliments her appearance before she questioned him. This however earns him a scowl from her and she walks away from her group to a quiet corner. Before anyone could react however Sirzechs made his appearance teleporting to a white marble stand in the middle of the room with a glass of wine in his hand which he raised to greet his guests "Good evening everyone, I must thank you for joining me this evening, I hope that you shall find it entertaining" Saying this Sirzechs raises his glass and takes a sip as a form of Toast "I hope that you have no issues with the arrangements made", Several of the devils raise their glasses in agreement before a Silver haired man speaks up "I must say Sirzechs your arrangements are impeccable tho I must say this is expected of the Devil king" The man adds with a slight laugh "Why thank you Lucifer, Your agreement really puts me at peace". The men exchanged pleasantries before they are interrupted by an orange-haired old man "Sirzechs I believe that this party is meant for the High-Class devils correct" He says loudly "Phenex I don't really understand your question there, This party was organized by me and it is to celebrate the new treaty signed between our races, Of course, I have Invited the High-class Devils" Sirzechs shoots the man a look while releasing some of his aura. The man seems unaffected as he continued "If that is the case then kindly enlighten me regarding why a lowly half-blood is currently in our midst" he says while pointing in Anos's direction. The man's words cause a massive reaction amongst the devils who look towards Sirzechs expecting answered, Sirzechs doesn't seem too enraged as he speaks calmly "Phenex you have no idea who that is, I would advise you against earning his wrath". Phenex seems offended as he says "Are you implying that I the lord of the mighty house of Phenex should be afraid of a mere half-blood" Sirzechs doesn't show any expression while saying "Phenex this is one half-blood you should not underestimate". The man seemed enraged as he says "Then how about a bout between him and my son Riser where the winner gets one thing from the looser than" Sirzechs smiles "I am fine with it as long as he agrees, I just hope you don't regret your decision". Sirzechs then turns to Anos "How about it then my friend" Anos smiles before replying "I don't mind, A good fight would do me good anyway to I don't really have a reason to disagree" Sirzechs nod's "Then seeing as both parties have agreed let's begin this match then." Sirzechs escorts his guests to the outdoor arena while Anos and Riser prepare for their fight. RIser appears wearing his normal attire while Anos changes to the Black clothes he wore while ruling. Riser has a lusty look on his face while he speaks to Anos "You have quite a few good women with you Riser will make sure to make them a part of his peerage when he stomps on this worm" Anos shoots him a look of deep disgust and says nothing. Sirzechs is seated on his throne with the members of the other houses "You may begin when ready".

Riser immediately holds his hands over his head and starts collecting magic to form a massive fireball which he hurls at supersonic speeds towards Anos. Anos makes no effort to dodge as the fireball hits him with full force. Seeing this Riser is elated and starts cheering "As expected of a worm you cant even last five seconds against Riser". The lord Phenex who was also watching leans towards Sirzechs with a sneer "See This is what half-bloods amount to, It looks like Riser has one this round." Sirzechs smiles before replying "You shouldn't declare something to be over before it actually is." Phenex seems perplexed as he takes a careful look at the battlefield, soon a look of shock appears on his calm face. Meanwhile, Riser stops celebrating as he notices something off with the fireball, Just then the flames suddenly vanish and Anos walks out completely unharmed, Not even his clothes show any sigh of burning he simple looks at riser before saying "If you think such cool flames can harm me then you are gravely mistaken,Allow me to show you real fire." Anos raises a finger and chants 'Grega'. A small flame shoots itself at Riser landing squarely on his chest, Before he can even react his body is swallowed by the black flames leaving only ash behind. Seeing this Sirzechs announces Anos's victory following which Anos resurrects Riser. The display of power shocked the present people and they remain silent terrified after seeing the terrifying display of power