Chapter 6 Meeting With The Devil King

Grayfia enters Sirzechs office and after a while, she opens the door and gestures him to come inside.

Anos enters the room and sees a large circular office with a large redwood table in the middle. On the table were stacks of papers and seated on an armchair beside the fireplace was a man with knee-length crimson hair

Anos: You are also a Gremory I presume.

Sirzechs: I am afraid your presumption is wrong, While it is true that I was once a Gremory after I became the Devil king my family name was changed to Lucifer.

Anos: Lucifer as in the progenitor??

Sirzechs: I am not aware of what you talking about, Lucifer is the name of the clan of Devils that lead us Devils during the great war.

Anos(To himself): That's odd Lucifer should be my right-hand devil, and yet I can't find a trace of him or his magic anywhere. Is it possible that time itself has been altered? 

Anos: Anyway your wife mentioned that you wished to speak to me.

Sirzechs: Let me get straight to the point, Rias told me that you have immunity against her energy of destruction. Mind telling me how you got it.

Anos: Are you aware of Origin magic.

Sirzechs: Origin magic???

Anos: Origin magic is magic that functions by taking power from a source or origin. In the case of your family, it would be from Gremory.

Sirzechs: Our magic is indeed passed down from Gremory, so what's your point.

Anos: The problem with origin magic is that it cant harm its source or the origin itself.

Sirzechs: But you just said that our magic comes from Gremory.

Anos: But have you considered where her magic comes from.

Sirzechs simply gives Anos a calculating look. In response, he raises his hand, and an orb appears in it. The orb is blood red with black torrents on its surface. Seeing the orb Sirzechs stumbles back and shakily points at the orb.

Sirzechs: Hoooow. That is Destruction magic and it's several times stronger than Gremory's. Just what are you.

Anos Smirking: Just your Neighborhood Demon Lord.

Sirzechs: You have way too much power to be a Demon Lord. You are already hundreds of times stronger than Gremory. You're even stronger than the heavenly dragons.

Anos: Nice of you to catch on now come here.

Without a warning, Anos grabs Sirzechs by the head and casts a spell

Anos: Rivide

Sirzechs becomes limp as Anos's memories pour into him. He sees Anos's time as demon King and the war between him and the other races and well as the creation of the wall. Once Anos is done he lets Sirzechs go and Sirzechs immediately kneels on the ground

Sirzechs: Welcome back my lord.

Anos: Good now I want you to keep the news of my resurrection a secret from the other Devils.

Sirzechs: Your secret is safe with me.

Anos: I have a job for you Sirzechs:

Sirzechs: Yes my lord.

Anos: I want you to look for any information about me in your historical records. Report to me when you find anything significant.

Sirzechs: Understood.

Without a word, Sirzechs gets up and resumes his work in silence while Anos walks out of his office. Grayfia seeing Anos walk out of Sirzechs's Office enters

Grayfia: Did you find anything worthwhile from him.

Sirzechs gets up and looks out the window.

Sirzechs: Tell me Grayfia, What do you think about our little friend there.

Grayfia: Well he is arrogant and can use teleportation magic. Apart from his immunity to destruction magic, there isn't anything special about him.

Sirzechs: What if I told you that there was a being powerful enough to go toe to toe with Great Red and win apart from Orphis.

Grayfia: I would think that it would be another unknown Dragon.

Sirzechs: Well that being just walked out of my office.

Grayfia's mouth falls open and terror filled her eyes as she remembers her behavior when she first met Anos.

Sirzechs turns around and sees Grayfia's horrified face.

Sirzechs (Extremely worried): Please tell me you didn't do something to offend him 

Grayfia (Tongue-tied): Well when I went to pick him up I acted rudely and dismissed his dinner time as insignificant:

Sirzechs (Terrified): you fool if he had been someone to hold a grudge I doubt the Devil race would have lasted more than five minutes.

Grayfia (Feeling weak in the knees): I didn't know about his Identity I will try to make up for it.

Anos: There isn't any need for that

Sirzechs and Grayfia froze hearing the voice as they scanned the room for the source of Anos's voice. Anos appears in Sirzechs's seat.

Sirzechs kneels: My lord, To what do we owe you its pleasure.

Anos: I just came here to remind you not to divulge my identity to anyone but you seemed to have failed at it already.

Sirzechs: Forgive me, my lord, I felt it necessary to let my right hand know about your identity.

Anos: That's why I will not reprimand you. Holding information often does more harm than good.

Sirzechs sighed in relief.

Anos: and tell your queen I am not someone who holds grudges.

Anos then teleports back to his home where his mother sat waiting in on the couch.

Izabella: Anos honey you are finally home. Did your schoolwork go well honey?

Anos: Yes mother it went better than expected.

Izabella: Great, my little Anos has grown so much. Anyway, your bathwater is ready to go, take a shower while it's still warm.

Anos: Thank you mother that would be simply heavenly thank you, mother.

Anos walks away to take a bath. After his bath, he lays down on his bed and remembering the look on Sirzechs face laughs to himself before going to sleep