ch 15 Death

Kanon and Anos both retreat to heal from their injuries. Anos is surprised at Kanon's power. Externally there aren't any severe wounds on his body but from inside he can feel a dark mass of energy coating his source. Seeing the look on Anos's face Kanon sneer's 'Looks like you caught on, This blade can slowly erase someone's source from reality. Tho it will take some time to get rid of urs given how strong u are.' Anos casts several mana barriers around his source as a temporary measure before casting 100 magic circles to slowly decipher the strange energy. Meanwhile, Kanon sends multiple mana swords towards Anos each one containing a different element of mana. Space shifts as the swords charge at hypersonic speeds seemingly twisting the Space-Time continuum to do their bidding. Anos doesn't have much time to react as the first sword is inches from his heart. A jet black suit of armor materializes on Anos's body and the several mana swords collide with it. A burst of pure mana engulfs the surrounding area as a cloud of dust gets thrown into the air. A moment later when the dust settles Anos finally comes into view. His armor is reduced to scraps and a deep blue sword coated in crimson was shimmering out of his back. Kanon is standing where he was but a beam of multicolored energy was flowing onto the ground from his body. The beam hissed as a 3 story magic array blasts it into oblivion. Anos looks up at his friends around him. All of them have been reduced to dust by the power of the explosion. Waving a hand he revives them all, and without being there to hear their cries of grief and sadness he collapses alone in the crater as Delsigade crumbles burying him in its debris. A burial only someone who never had a family in his original life would crave. For even in death he was within the four walls of the place he had called home.

UNKNOWN POV.

Unknown voice 1: looks like he's dead.

A voice in the dimensional rift echos in the surrounding area. 

 Unknown voice 2: Ahh finally, that thorn in my side is gone. Now we can execute the rest of our plans in peace without worrying about him.

Unknown voice 1: You sure you don't want me to revive Kanon, He was a good pawn easy to manipulate, and naive.

The unknown voice laughs until his voice Echoes in the void: Are you really that naive Red, He might be easy to manipulate now but what if he joins them, That sword of his could make things difficult for us, He's better of dead.

Great Red: Understood.

Back on Earth...

Sasha and Misha pov: I don't know what's happening, one second there's a wave of energy heading our way, and the next we're standing in the middle of a giant crater. Suddenly Eleonor is pointing frantically to something above us. The moment we turn our heads to look up, our hearts almost stop. Delsigaede what we thought was an impenetrable fortress was crumbling over the biggest crater. words Anos had told us long ago kept ringing in our ears "My life is tied to this castle, As long as my soul exists It will remain standing eternally without as much as a bent blade on its lawns.". "Anos!!!" they both cried in a voice so full of grief that everyone who heard it felt their hearts crying. 

Rias and gang pov: I don't really know why Sasha Misha and Eleonor are crying so much but it looks like our attackers have left or maby Anos ground them into dust . I was about to collapse on the ground from the after-effects of the massive pressure when I felt a rapidly weakening aura from under a pile of rubble, The aura felt familiar but I wasn't able to put my finger on it. Just then Anos's girlfriends rushed over to the pile and began pulling out rocks in a frenzy, they looked like rabid dog's as they lifted the dark stones and threw them away. With nothing better to do I called my peerage over and told them to help lift the rubble. 

But the moment I touched one of the smallest pieces to casually throw away my strength was completely sapped away from me and my legs felt like lead as I collapsed on the ground. "What the hell do you think you Idiots are doing, This is pure demon stone, It will suck up every bit of magic in your body if you aren't strong enough, Go away if you don't want die.". Rias's peerage dragged her away from the rubble where she promptly fainted from exhaustion. Sometime later Eleonor carefully pulled out a dark purple sphere from within the pile of stones