Chapter 16 Journey To The Vault

Eleonor seemed to be greatly relieved on seeing the purple sphere, the sphere was dark purple almost black with purple lightning running beneath its surface. The aura it radiated was extremely weak but seemed almost primordial in nature making one have the urge to bow down before it. Sasha immediately pulled her vermillion robes off herself and covered the sphere with it, the robes immediately turned into crimson fire, completely covering the sphere, nothing happened for quite some time until the flames suddenly turned a magnificent purple and a phantom shaped like Anos floated up.

Anos: Well that certainly wasn't expected. I must say Kanon really did a number on me this time.

Sasha and Misha who was beginning to tear up the moment they saw the o so familiar figure. Anos waved his hand around as if testing his purple flame body, destroying a massive mountain 300 miles away

Anos: Well I've had better days, this body is extremely flimsy, we need to get to Delsigade I have got some items that could help me regenerate my body.

Eleonor: But how, Delsigade crumbled to the ground.

Anos: The vault is still present, I didn't summon the whole castle as a precaution against something like this.

Sasha: But where's the vault, knowing you you definitely wouldn't be putting it in your backyard.

Anos smiled: It's in an isolated space in the dimensional rift.

The moment He said that all of Rias's peerage spluttered,

Peerage: What's wrong with your head, are you sure you didn't hurt it or maby loosen a screw, the dimensional rift is the most dangerous are possible with great red roaming around the place,

Anos: Great Red?? Is he related to the dragon in Issei's hand or something?

Rias felt like finding a boulder and banging her head against it.

Rias: Great red is the Dragon God, the strongest dragon in existence, If he wanted to his fart could wipe out our entire race.

Anos: Well it wasn't the best reference you've given me but your saying that there's a big red lizard in the dimensional rift that's quite strong right ??

Rias and her friends nod their heads rapidly

Anos similes in a freakish manner and punched his palm with his fist, : Great now I can deal with that Big lizard that caused me so much trouble. 

Rias curiously: What do you mean trouble.

Anos: Remember how I told i had put up barriers between the different races.

Rias nods her head.

Anos well its because of that bag of scales that its gone now.

Rias almost fainted when she heard Anos call great red a 'bag of scales '

Sasha: I think that's enough chit-chat for now .Arnt you on a clock Anos.

Anos: Right Misha mind casting a wide scale teleport for us. It should send us directly into the outer barrier of the vault.

Misha: Sure hang on tight its going to be a bumpy ride.

The ring on Misha's finger glows as a massive mana formation comes to life under them. With a blinding light the entire group finds themselves in front of a massive castle bound with chains floating in the sky

 With a blinding light the entire group finds themselves in front of a massive castle bound with chains floating in the sky

Issei: Whoaaaa this place is boobielicious . 

The moment Issei said that everyone looked at him with a look that said 'WTF man  i know ur a perv but seriously now of all times '.

Anos bursts out laughing. His laughter ringing thought the quite landscape "Honestly Issei your antics never get old now for sure your iam going to make you my court jester no objections allowed"

Issei felt as much terror as if he was going to be thrown into a room of smelly old men. he looked towards Rias with a 'save me pls' face while she just looked at him hopelessly with a 'its your fault' expression.

Anos clapped his hands together before saying "alright enough fun lets get some work done". He approached the outermost  barrier and a massive magic circle appeared on it.

The magic circle started to vibrate as it gradually shattered and a arched doorway replaced it

Anos:Hurry up and enter , as I am now i cant maintain it for long.

Hearing this everyone scrambled to enter the doorway. As soon as Issei entered it the doorway collapsed and it was replaced by the magic circle meanwhile Anos's flame phantom flickered and grew dimmer.

Anos: We need to hurry, the restorative powers of the phoenix cloak wont hold on for much longer .

Everyone rushed towards the castle and they could almost feel the weight of a massive clock ticking over them